Would any of you actually feel offended if

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
a girl wanted you just for sex, not a relationship or ever to hang out or do anything other than hit you for booty calls?

• WTF
Reactions: Justttt
no, pls use me

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, SikKunt, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
AmnesiaWomen DO Approach

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
thats the dream

Depends how I am feeling at the time tbh
If I was horny asf, ofc I would not feel offended

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I am offended right now.

This foid was acting like I was a Prince, wanted to go on dates and all but at the time I wasn't feeling it. Now im in love and she randomly texts me a 2 or 3am that she's gonna send a cab so I go and "help her sleep". After that she proceeds to ignore me till the next meet up.

Im gonna.... IM GONNA.... put an end to this and make her not be able to live without me....

What about you @Amnesia ?share ur slayer knowledge

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Justttt
I would only take advantage of her and use her for money and whatnot

Justchadthings

a girl wanted you just for sex, not a relationship or ever to hang out or do anything other than hit you for booty calls?
That's what i need. I hate relationships

MY ultimate fantasy is to have an 8' dick and to have women actually pay me for sex,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Arkantos and Zeta ascended
No unless she’s the one I desire 100% (both looks wise and personality wise). Still it’d feel better than being friendzoned without sex tbh

I wouldn’t mind since I want to be objectified.

thats what im going through right now. the girl is too young for relationship with me (like 6 or 7 years age difference) so she just wanted to fuck. she asked if i want to and i said that shes too young and i dont wanna get in trouble.

didnt care cuz she mustve liked me looks and i dont care when girls reject me for personality cuz when i actually try i can easily be good personality wise (low inhib)

It depends on how much I like her

No unless Its my oneitis

Validation makes me feel good

I’m desperate.

I ONLY CARE ABOUT VALIDATION

No
Back when I was fucking PSL 2.5 black chick( according to this site) she would hit me up to smash and then ignore me afterward until next time. I didn’t feel special I was on rotation

Last edited: