Would anyone here want to be famous if they could?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I would never tbh. Imagine having no freedom, no privacy, being followed around by everyone when you're in the streets, everyone taking pictures of you and I could go on. Jfl at you if you want to be famous tbh.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
money > fame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Being famous on top of being attractive is such a bonus, some top tier bitches would jfl at you if you approached them while looking like a greek god but without any status

• Hmm...
I would for sure. Maybe want to be a kpop idol or anything man, imagine the dopmaine rush from fans trying to take your pictures and autograph. Furak man

I would for sure. Maybe want to be a kpop idol or anything man, imagine the dopmaine rush from fans trying to take your pictures and autograph. Furak man
Dopamine rush from never getting any freedom?
Being famous on top of being attractive is such a bonus, some top tier bitches would jfl at you if you approached them while looking like a greek god but without any status
You don't need fame to slay. If you have money and look like a Greek God then it's enough. Even not having money while looking like a Greek God is enough because probably some rich Stacy is gonna find u then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 5912
dopamine rush from being worshipped
I would rather live my life without being constantly put on pressure by others. People who want to be famous for the sake of being famous are mentally ill and there's no denying that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I would rather live my life without being constantly put on pressure by others. People who want to be famous for the sake of being famous are mentally ill and there's no denying that.
fair enough

• +1

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
i will be for sure just look at me lol

• +1