Would anyone on this forum be willing to fight me?

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Not to the death. Just a friendly scrap (nothing that reduces psl) and then we go and get steaks and beer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Aero, vampyre and 2 others
basics fundamentals of boxing, kicking, wrestling. can learn very quickly n easily n youll be able to beat most normies unless great size disparity. low roundhouse kicks r very effective n underrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and BitchBoy
Off topic but when I was in school I always used to bring 10-15 of my friends in fights regardless of whether the guy wanted a solo fight or not and then we all would beat the crap out of him. Is this a coward trait?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
basics fundamentals of boxing, kicking, wrestling. can learn very quickly n easily n youll be able to beat most normies unless great size disparity. low roundhouse kicks r very effective n underrated
I already know all that but my gym is too far. That’s why I wanna fight a nigga on the street

Off topic but when I was in school I always used to bring 10-15 of my friends in fights regardless of whether the guy wanted a solo fight or not and then we all would beat the crap out of him. Is this a coward trait?
>looksmax mod
>15 friends

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
I already know all that but my gym is too far. That’s why I wanna fight a nigga on the street

>looksmax mod
>15 friends

Cope
pointless most of the times lest you rlly have to do it. winning a fight is not getting into one in the first place. even if u win theyll probs get rvenge later some form or another like jump with u with their boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Napoleon1800 and BitchBoy

>looksmax mod
>15 friends

Cope
My school friends were mostly hooligans and street kids. Not particularly NT or useful in anyway.

• So Sad
pointless most of the times lest you rlly have to do it. winning a fight is not getting into one in the first place. even if u win theyll probs get rvenge later like jump with u with their boys
Hey buddy can I pm u?

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
pointless most of the times lest you rlly have to do it. winning a fight is not getting into one in the first place. even if u win theyll probs get rvenge later like jump with u with their boys
I just want a spar, not a serious fight. Get some adrenaline going and then we sit down at a restaurant and run facial analyses on all the npcs there

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and the MOUSE
My school friends were mostly hooligans and street kids. Not particularly NT or useful in anyway.
Stop jumping kids nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Napoleon1800 and BitchBoy
Not to the death. Just a friendly scrap (nothing that reduces psl) and then we go and get steaks and beer
To the death or nothing. I will slaughter u blacks like cattle

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Sprinkles, the MOUSE and 1 other person
ye u can do slap fights with friends

sure, what for?
Dont have any friends. They all left cause I kept trying to fight them on the street

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and the MOUSE
I'll fight you Bitch Boy and knock your fucking teeth down your throat!

Knock your teeth out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and the MOUSE
To the death or nothing. I will slaughter u blacks like cattle
Im not a black (thank fuck) but I will spar your ass, no psl breakers tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Stop jumping kids nigga
I dont do that now. Im in uni and have a lot more to loose. I can send you a video of one of the fights. One of my friends ended up shoving a cafeteria chair in a kids mouth.

I dont do that now. Im in uni and have a lot more to loose. I can send you a video of one of the fights. One of my friends ended up shoving a cafeteria chair in a kids mouth.
Sure, dm

• +1
Oh really from your title alone I assumed we were gonna be jousting to the death

• +1

Thots @BitchBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Caging how everyone calmed down and walked off immediately after like nothing happened
Afraid of getting their curry vindaloo stolen

• JFL
yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, Whitepill_Saint and Jason Voorhees
Bump

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
fuck yea

• Love it