Would Bimax, genio, rhino, and canthoplasty ascend me to chadlite?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Last time posting here for awhile but I need y’alls thoughts on if these would ascend me a lot

Attachments

• 211B7E88-205D-45D2-BE6C-D58CC2123FC4.jpeg
    211B7E88-205D-45D2-BE6C-D58CC2123FC4.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ABDCADA1-7A8E-43ED-913E-656879DDDEC7.jpeg
    ABDCADA1-7A8E-43ED-913E-656879DDDEC7.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • 81123026-E37A-44A9-B5A4-463ABEB280E7.jpeg
    81123026-E37A-44A9-B5A4-463ABEB280E7.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • B5DBF573-D178-4631-B754-CAB1F9CAB8CC.png
    B5DBF573-D178-4631-B754-CAB1F9CAB8CC.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Only one way to find out. I would do rhino for sure if I were you.

No, I don't think so. Maybe high tier normie. You look a little recessed, but don't have any terrible features. People with terrible features are the ones who benefit most from plastic surgery.

No it’s over

No, I don't think so. Maybe high tier normie. You look a little recessed, but don't have any terrible features. People with terrible features are the ones who benefit most from plastic surgery.
My maxila is flat tho? And I’m not forward grown, bimax or Bimax ccw would make me forward grown, correct? And it would likely help with my nose and eyes

Maybe a sort of pretty boy HTN.

Can canthoplasty actually deal with that level of NCT though?

I'd start with a haircut (zoomer curl curtains shit) and a rhinoplasty.

And you can probably get away with just genio unless bimax would be useful for getting your teeth aligned into a nice smile.

Maybe a sort of pretty boy HTN.

Can canthoplasty actually deal with that level of NCT though?

I'd start with a haircut (zoomer curl curtains shit) and a rhinoplasty.
I’ve been thinking of growing a mullet with a fade on the sides, or just get a fringe with a fade on sides and back. And idk if cantho on its own can, but bimax ccw with likely help with eye support

And you can probably get away with just genio unless bimax would be useful for getting your teeth aligned into a nice smile.
Yeah I’ll need bimax for sure, and I need the forward growth it will give me

I’ve been thinking of growing a mullet with a fade on the sides, or just get a fringe with a fade on sides and back. And idk if cantho on its own can, but bimax ccw with likely help with eye support
u already have a good haircut tbh dont think u can improve it

u already have a good haircut tbh dont think u can improve it
I like the top but I gotta get a fade on the sides, thinking about growing a mullet tho cuz it curls in the back at a certain length, but might just go with a fade on sides and back, it looks very scruffy rn

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I like the top but I gotta get a fade on the sides, thinking about growing a mullet tho cuz it curls in the back at a certain length, but might just go with a fade on sides and back, it looks very scruffy rn
Ye just get a fade but it looks good now

domt get a mullet thats not good

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Ye just get a fade but it looks good now

domt get a mullet thats not good
Yea ik but lots of people have said I look better with longer hair so i was thinking abt it lol, here’s a pic of fatcel me with long hair :lul:

Attachments

• FD3A7837-7226-4B14-891F-CB82BCDA1C3F.jpeg
    FD3A7837-7226-4B14-891F-CB82BCDA1C3F.jpeg
    738.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
yes , tiktok prettyboy potential if the surgeries go well especially cantho because it has more chances of ending up looking uncanny

also consider getting a tan

Yeah I think so, I think I’m kind of sociopathic tho so when I am NT I’m faking it, but I have friends and go to parties
ah, if you were straight-up nt I would tell you to gtfo from this forum and don't ever come back

• +1
This tbh , dont do surgery if you dont have to , softmaxx first and then see if you need one and dont overdo them (most People would be ok with 1 surgery) , anything more might break your harmony except if its not giga over For you

Everyone here giving shit advice, they don’t know anything about surgery or how to diagnose a face. PM me

Yea ik but lots of people have said I look better with longer hair so i was thinking abt it lol, here’s a pic of fatcel me with long hair :lul:
Rhinoplasty , latisse For eyebrows , lip widening and chewing jawliner would ascend you hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
ah, if you were straight-up nt I would tell you to gtfo from this forum and don't ever come back
Yeah I mean I don’t really take the shit on this forum to heart, but I definitely am going to get bimax cuz of this forum lol, I wouldn’t have known I was recessed or would age like shit if I don’t get bimax if it weren’t for looksmax, but once I get my face fixed I’ma be out of here lol. There’s good advice here sometimes, plus since I have bdd this shit helps me cope knowing I can look better after a few surgeries so it motivates me

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Yeah I mean I don’t really take the shit on this forum to heart, but I definitely am going to get bimax cuz of this forum lol, I wouldn’t have known I was recessed or would age like shit if I don’t get bimax if it weren’t for looksmax, but once I get my face fixed I’ma be out of here lol. There’s good advice here sometimes, plus since I have bdd this shit helps me cope knowing I can look better after a few surgeries so it motivates me
yeah you don't look bad at all tbh, but that aging argument is good

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Anchor_Ship
My maxila is flat tho? And I’m not forward grown, bimax or Bimax ccw would make me forward grown, correct? And it would likely help with my nose and eyes
Flat maxilla doesn't necessarily mean you will "ascend" wiht jaw surgery. There are plenty of people who needed jaw surgery much worse than you do and they didn't end up looking much better afterwards.

Flat maxilla doesn't necessarily mean you will "ascend" wiht jaw surgery. There are plenty of people who needed jaw surgery much worse than you do and they didn't end up looking much better afterwards.
Then how can I fix it? Can I not just tell my surgeon to make me more forward grown?

Yes, bimax + genio would ascend you to chadlite. Don't listen to the retards telling you not to get it, they're coping poorcels living in shitholes who can't afford surgery to fix their failos so they want to prevent others from getting it.

You don't need rhino or cantho, you do need otoplasty.

• JFL
Yes, bimax + genio would ascend you to chadlite. Don't listen to the retards telling you not to get it, they're coping poorcels living in shitholes who can't afford surgery to fix their failos so they want to prevent others from getting it.

You don't need rhino or cantho, you do need otoplasty.
I plan on getting otoplasty as my last operation cuz there are ways to pin your ears back the same way temporarily.

Also, if I can’t find a surgeon to perform bimax ccw on me, would regular bimax still be enough for me to be chadlite?

I plan on getting otoplasty as my last operation cuz there are ways to pin your ears back the same way temporarily.

Also, if I can’t find a surgeon to perform bimax ccw on me, would regular bimax still be enough for me to be chadlite?
Regular bimax wouldn't improve your looks at all. You need CCW.

Regular bimax wouldn't improve your looks at all. You need CCW.
Okay I’ll settle only for ccw then, it will likely take awhile to find a canadian surgeon who will do that though so I’ll probably need to go to the EU or South America

Okay I’ll settle only for ccw then, it will likely take awhile to find a canadian surgeon who will do that though so I’ll probably need to go to the EU or South America
Why would it take a while? Most surgeons do CCW.

Then how can I fix it? Can I not just tell my surgeon to make me more forward grown?
You could get bimax if you want more forward growth. Your question was if we thought it would make you chadlite. The answer to that question is no.

You could get bimax if you want more forward growth. Your question was if we thought it would make you chadlite. The answer to that question is no.
Trimax should bring me to chadlite or close to it though, right?

Trimax should bring me to chadlite or close to it though, right?
Trimax is just jaw surgery. For the fourth time, no, i don't think it will make you chadlite. Maybe HTN, as I said.

Trimax is just jaw surgery. For the fourth time, no, i don't think it will make you chadlite. Maybe HTN, as I said.
How is HTN not guaranteed tho? Trimax ccw would obv make me HTN, plus getting my NCT fixed

How is HTN not guaranteed tho? Trimax ccw would obv make me HTN, plus getting my NCT fixed
No surgery is guaranteed to have any outcome, much less a holistic, subjective outcome of a vaguely defined term like "HTN". Your expectations are completely off and you are asking stupid questions.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
No surgery is guaranteed to have any outcome, much less a holistic, subjective outcome of a vaguely defined term like "HTN". Your expectations are completely off and you are asking stupid questions.
Yes but if I go to a surgeon who will give me an aesthetic instead of only functional result that should def make me HTN unless they botch it, I don’t understand how it wouldn’t

Yes but if I go to a surgeon who will give me an aesthetic instead of only functional result that should def make me HTN unless they botch it,
No. Even the best doctors have some bad results. Things like estimating how a moved bone will affect the soft tissues is an estimated guess, not an exact science.

Attachments

• 1280px-202101_Rat.svg.png
    1280px-202101_Rat.svg.png
    852.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet