Would bonesmashing your gonions work

christian2710

christian2710

Society made me who I am today.
let’s say you bonesmash your gonions, could it give you outward and flared gonions?

no!

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
logically, if bonesmashing works chewing would work too. Wolff's law - bone remodels based on the force applied to it. This force can therefore be shear, as in caused by the muscles force applied to the bone., rather than compressive as would be by bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
i did it and the swelling made me mog

i had permanent chin but i was hitting it harder for a month straight like 3-4 hours a day

gonions you’d risk hitting blood vessels bc it’s covered by masseter n stuff

tbh flared gonions r mogger trait

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and Tr0ubLe
i knwo the exact method to give the illusion of flared gonions, its easy af.

no need to bonesmash, take 2 fingers and chew gum with your molars, then hold 1 finger on the masseter muscle on whatever side you're chewing and put the other finger below the masseter, you should be able to feel sort of a ridge (maybe its covered by fat if youre not lean), just apply forcce outward on the ridge whilst chewing with your molars and having finger contact with your masseters. this method is op af because you're basically applying pressure sideways on the gonions whilst applying masticatory forces, so what it does is it grows your masseters and flares them outward if you do it for long enough. let me know if you try this and how it works out for you.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 47971 and 1 other person
i did it and the swelling made me mog

i had permanent chin but i was hitting it harder for a month straight like 3-4 hours a day

gonions you’d risk hitting blood vessels bc it’s covered by masseter n stuff

tbh flared gonions r mogger trait
Can u post before and after

i knwo the exact method to give the illusion of flared gonions, its easy af.

no need to bonesmash, take 2 fingers and chew gum with your molars, then hold 1 finger on the masseter muscle on whatever side you're chewing and put the other finger below the masseter, you should be able to feel sort of a ridge (maybe its covered by fat if youre not lean), just apply forcce outward on the ridge whilst chewing with your molars and having finger contact with your masseters. this method is op af because you're basically applying pressure sideways on the gonions whilst applying masticatory forces, so what it does is it grows your masseters and flares them outward if you do it for long enough. let me know if you try this and how it works out for you.
any results since u have been doing this?