Would braces ascend me?

killroychris

killroychris

Iron
I have a deep overbite with my bottom row of teeth pointing inwards, it protrudes my chin when I smile or even talk would braces line my face up or make my chin protrude more but fix the overbite?

Attachments

• A9247D03-7BB4-4EF0-89AA-30855B037F7E.mp4
    569.9 KB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lerwaf123 and NZb6Air
a) can u fucking embed the picture and not a link
b) why are u so retarded
c) yes ur teeth are shit

yes get braces or listen to @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
would it protrude my chin more or line my face up?
probably line your face up

also lets keep in mind that if your smile looks stupid you should prolly get braces, considering your teeth placement is shit you should probably get braces

i have like 0 knowledge on the topic tho, listen to the dude i tagged if hes gonna come into this thread

also lets keep in mind that if your smile looks stupid you should prolly get braces, considering your teeth placement is shit you should probably get braces

i have like 0 knowledge on the topic tho, listen to the dude i tagged if hes gonna come into this thread
alr thank you

Holy fucking shit @TallDarkAndHandsome

You need decomp braces and then surgery, coordinate it with an ortho and maxillofacial surgeon

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and Elijah_leo
Holy fucking shit @TallDarkAndHandsome

You need decomp braces and then surgery, coordinate it with an ortho and maxillofacial surgeon
decomp braces? im not familiar and im assuming ill need surgery on my lower jaw

I have a deep overbite with my bottom row of teeth pointing inwards, it protrudes my chin when I smile or even talk would braces line my face up or make my chin protrude more but fix the overbite?
It would, overall u seem good looking, so don't worry.

decomp braces? im not familiar and im assuming ill need surgery on my lower jaw
get CBCT craniofacial scan then go to a max fac surgeon (i can recc depending on ur country) and he's gonna tell u about decomp braces

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
It would ascend me or protrude my chin more?
It would ascend your jaw and width forward, makes ur teeth straight, and straight teeth makes ur jaw appear better, like those perfect hollow cheeks.tho u need to increase your testosterone and do correct mewing posture, go with ease, u got potential bro, ur chin would probably be better then before.

It would ascend your jaw and width forward, makes ur teeth straight, and straight teeth makes ur jaw appear better, like those perfect hollow cheeks.tho u need to increase your testosterone and do correct mewing posture, go with ease, u got potential bro, ur chin would probably be better then before.
go back to realself.com you jew ortho

go back to realself.com you jew ortho
why, i mean when u wan't to talk about being real to ur self why do u hate jews, why are u aggresive on my comment, why should someone kill them selfes for what, and why is ur reply so small and pointly agressive without thoughts only like some incel that has no life and yet searches for some meaning, so why and wtf do u think u can do with ur weak ass reply, that has no logic for reason nor answer to it. My tip get a book, or at least reincarnate.

why, i mean when u wan't to talk about being real to ur self why do u hate jews, why are u aggresive on my comment, why should someone kill them selfes for what, and why is ur reply so small and pointly agressive without thoughts only like some incel that has no life and yet searches for some meaning, so why and wtf do u think u can do with ur weak ass reply, that has no logic for reason nor answer to it. My tip get a book, or at least reincarnate.
Stop spreading misinformation about camouflage ortho benefits

Stop spreading misinformation about camouflage ortho benefits
ur face same as jaw start develoving from 14-18, wearing braces not only widens ur palate it straights ur teeth and straight teeths are important for a good and proportionate jaw, and correct mewing posture will help u with forward growth, and probably improving ur face to be atractive or better, same with thumbpullings, this stuff was never misinformation it was always there, if u did a research u would find it existed a long time ago.

ur face same as jaw start develoving from 14-18, wearing braces not only widens ur palate it straights ur teeth and straight teeths are important for a good and proportionate jaw, and correct mewing posture will help u with forward growth, and probably improving ur face to be atractive or better, same with thumbpullings, this stuff was never misinformation it was always there, if u did a research u would find it existed a long time ago.
in general braces further recess people with skeletal skeletal malocclusion. A lot of times it's combined with molars removal (for peoplewith skeletal malocclusion), which also recess people.

in general braces further recess people with skeletal skeletal malocclusion. A lot of times it's combined with molars removal (for peoplewith skeletal malocclusion), which also recess people.
Some people can change it some not, even with skeletal malloclusion u could improve it, it all depend's how it is, the younger you are the better the chances are to improve your teeth same as ur jaw, life is never given it's earned.

depends on your philtrum to chin ratio which is not really analyzable by this retarded video