Would buccal fat removal make me higher PSL?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
Would I look like Jordan Barrett or would I just be uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
im pretty sure jb got the whole fat pad removed and i dont think u have to so if thats an option i would do it if i were u

im pretty sure jb got the whole fat pad removed and i dont think u have to so if thats an option i would do it if i were u
I mean i could go do it, I see no reason to not get that done tbh

You are already lean and have good bones, No need to botch yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
yeah, Is there a way to say how I would look with buccal fat removed?
there isnt really a way besides to starve urself for several days and thats probably the closest youll get to what u look like with buccal fat removed

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
its kinda risky tbh , and you have to find a good surgeon to do it for ya , honestly imo dont do it

• Hmm...
its kinda risky tbh , and you have to find a good surgeon to do it for ya , honestly imo dont do it
wdym, it really is not a hard surgery. I don't even think that there are any risks involved.

wdym, it really is not a hard surgery. I don't even think that there are any risks involved.
i used to read about this surgery last year and i saw a lot of failures and people complaining about the doctors etc , it looks easy but it takes time and you either walk out happy or dissapointed , there's a chance it may not look good on you tbh , what i can advice you is choose a good surgeon and read the patients reviews on it .
Honestly dont do it you're good looking , you're going to risk it a lot

• +1
I think it does tbh
You have the face for it, would massively ascend you even more

• +1
Idk, you can just end up looling like a vaccum sealed fish tbh. BFR is the most retarded surgery out there.

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Zeta
u can easily create new fat cells do it

:D:D:D

Would I look like Jordan Barrett or would I just be uncanny?
U already look kinda uncanny, so getting that surgery would make u even more uncanny and I dont think thats what u want

you already have insane hollow cheeks i think it might look strange but if youre trying to be a model or social media star then go for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Zeta
there’s a decent risk the surgeon can’t find the buccal fat pad and will tell you afterwards “good news, you didn’t have a buccal fat pad in the first place!!!”. Also they might remove it on one side and not be able to find it on the other and it’s pretty hard to just put back in.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and truthhurts
there’s a decent risk the surgeon can’t find the buccal fat pad and will tell you afterwards “good news, you didn’t have a buccal fat pad in the first place!!!”. Also they might remove it on one side and not be able to find it on the other and it’s pretty hard to just put back in.
there’s a vid by DR.Gary Linkov on why he doesn’t do it any more (too much chance of botching and patient dissatisfaction)

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and truthhurts
U already have hollow cheeks. No need.

• +1