Would colouring ascend me

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Hammond!
do I have the bones sh that colouring would ascend me?

Attachments

• IMG_5197.png
    IMG_5197.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5218.png
    IMG_5218.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5357.png
    IMG_5357.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5590.jpeg
    IMG_5590.jpeg
    673.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5589.png
    IMG_5589.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and Autistic Schizo
comically wide jaw tbh, wish I had that, train your neck bro you're already good looking

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and boss8055
comically wide jaw tbh, wish I had that, train your neck bro you're already good looking
Ik my neck nerfs me
I saw a post about the importance of a wide neck and the difference was astronomical holy shit it increases your masculinity so much.
So im working my way on neck

yea dw about coloring, btw is the first image u inserted a morph??/
Ik my neck nerfs me
I saw a post about the importance of a wide neck and the difference was astronomical holy shit it increases your masculinity so much.
So im working my way on neck

do I have the bones sh that colouring would ascend me?
you always look good. But coloring would probably make you look uncanny. So it’s best to embrace your natural coloring. Anyways you look insane( meaning you look really good*no diddy*) also fuck with the hair. Anyways bro I think your fair skin with your dark brown hair and with that insane eye area and decent bones of your is really something of what all you need. So you’re good now. Just get high trust aegyo sal and your all set and can probably reach chadlite or maybe even chad. Will see!

you always look good. But coloring would probably make you look uncanny. So it’s best to embrace your natural coloring. Anyways you look insane( meaning you look really good*no diddy*) also fuck with the hair. Anyways bro I think your fair skin with your dark brown hair and with that insane eye area and decent bones of your is really something of what all you need. So you’re good now. Just get high trust aegyo sal and your all set and can probably reach chadlite or maybe even chad. Will see!
I’m mixed but I live in the UK so my natural colour is just slightly above pale jfl I should look Mediterranean.
I’d say insane eye area and decent bones should be swapped my area area isn’t anything special maybe above average I’d say they’re almond with a tiny amount of UEE.
What do you rate my bones?

I’m mixed but I live in the UK so my natural colour is just slightly above pale jfl I should look Mediterranean.
I’d say insane eye area and decent bones should be swapped my area area isn’t anything special maybe above average I’d say they’re almond with a tiny amount of UEE.
What do you rate my bones?
Your bones are very good but not something special I mean. Most males can get this if they turn skinny. Anyways your bones are pretty and zgyos mass is very good enough the hollowness the cheeks which give an aesthetic pleasing look. So basically *read the image after reading*

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
Your bones are very good but not something special I mean. Most males can get this if they turn skinny. Anyways your bones are pretty and zgyos mass is very good enough the hollowness the cheeks which give an aesthetic pleasing look. So basically *read the image after reading*
Me at 14 , miring the jaw holy shit
Was it over?

Attachments

• IMG_5614.png
    IMG_5614.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
Me at 14 , miring the jaw holy shit
Was it over?
*Was it over* hell no. If I see you when you were a Child I will probably get, Up coming supermodel or top tier model type of feeling. Like bro that jaw and facial structure is insane. It was the beginning for you from the start and will be to the end. Also that eye area is top tier so stop trying to humble yourself and trying to be like these other models that tell other bluepill stuff and say things like *Oh I’m nothing special I’m not that beautiful* or *Im average* like bro stop and stop it now. It was the beginning for you again it was the beg….ginn..ing for youuuuuu. Brutal.

*Was it over* hell no. If I see you when you were a Child I will probably get, Up coming supermodel or top tier model type of feeling. Like bro that jaw and facial structure is insane. It was the beginning for you from the start and will be to the end. Also that eye area is top tier so stop trying to humble yourself and trying to be like these other models that tell other bluepill stuff and say things like *Oh I’m nothing special I’m not that beautiful* or *Im average* like bro stop and stop it now. It was the beginning for you again it was the beg….ginn..ing for youuuuuu. Brutal.
also I get Archie vibes from you.

To me I was overweight and just playing games inside throughout my whole of puberty until like 15 JFL
I mean I thought Gandy, hernan, Elias all
have top tier eye areas so when I compare it’s mines outshined if you get me .
Oh and by the way im still fat , 18%bf

It’s your deep canine fossa that’s favorite me into thinking your very similar looking to @ArchieCranch
His side mogs mine

Attachments

• IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    410.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
No, not using filters and editing your pics would ascend you. You got faggot pheno! Those lips were made for sucking cock!

6.5 is chadlite to chad territory. He’s neither of these things, he looks like he hangs out in Gas station restrooms waiting for guys to enter.
Maybe it’s my neck
I’m training neck to get rid of gay pheno

@altbones what would you rate psl when leaned down?

• +1
Reactions: sexy