Would cutting for 15 days stunt my growth?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I would say 1200 calories daily for 15 days to get rid of fat. My current weight is 64kg I want to be 60 kg a lot of it like 3-4 kg is water weight since im on creatine. Cutting won’t harm me right? I would hop of creatine and hop on again after. I’m also on mk-677 and it will help the fat burning process

• JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss
Age? Don't cut at all throughout puberty unless you want to unnecessarily affect your endocrine system. Just eat a little less.

I would say 1200 calories daily for 15 days to get rid of fat. My current weight is 64kg I want to be 60 kg a lot of it like 3-4 kg is water weight since im on creatine. Cutting won’t harm me right? I would hop of creatine and hop on again after. I’m also on mk-677 and it will help the fat burning process
UR A FUCKING RETARD
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

STARVING NIGGER AFRICANS HEIGHTMOG U

EATING 1 BANANA A DAY

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheNextOPry and aids
If you are over 13 forget about growing

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry
If you are not malnourished you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
i was lying i lived half of my life malnourished and im 6'3
i hate when people say stuff like this, like if you weren’t malnourished half your life you could be 6’6 but were limited to 6’3

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
i hate when people say stuff like this, like if you weren’t malnourished half your life you could be 6’6 but were limited to 6’3
Nah im still growing it just delayed puberty for me