Would every woman fall in love with you because you have a good face?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991
Nope, even many 7+ psl guys will have 50% match rates.(which is still very high) It’s pretty crazy but no matter who you are there will always be girls out there who won’t be attracted to you. Many people here will cope otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Chadelite, Deleted member 3832 and 8 others
Nope, even many 7+ psl guys will have 50% match rates.(which is still very high) It’s pretty crazy but no matter who you are there will always be girls out there who won’t be attracted to you. Many people here will cope otherwise
True

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
This. It’s almost a blackpill in itself. It really goes to show how homoerotic this site is tbh. Some woman just aren’t attracted to certain men and people will cope, but the fact is men on average have much lower standards for looks in general (like gay men will hit on anything).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3573, BigBoy and 2 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and RAITEIII
This. It’s almost a blackpill in itself. It really goes to show how homoerotic this site is tbh. Some woman just aren’t attracted to certain men and people will cope, but the fact is men on average have much lower standards for looks in general (like gay men will hit on anything).
I have a few gay friends and I dont agree with this notion. I guess depending on the level of looks you can be more picky but it works that way with heterosexuality too tbh.

I have a few gay friends and I dont agree with this notion. I guess depending on the level of looks you can be more picky but it works that way with heterosexuality too tbh.
Gay men are notorious for hitting on almost anyone if they aren’t ugly. I bet @crosshold has some insight on this as he worked as a bodyguard for a
gay bar.

If you had a top tier face, had 6'3+ height, and some status then yeah that's probably enough to make every chick fall for you.

Merely 'good' isn't enough. You need to be top-tier. 'Good' just means above-average.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If you had a top tier face, had 6'3+ height, and some status then yeah that's probably enough to make every chick fall for you.

Merely 'good' isn't enough. You need to be top-tier. 'Good' just means above-average.

there’s some woman won’t find him attractive.

women have types like men.

Gay men are notorious for hitting on almost anyone if they aren’t ugly. I bet @crosshold has some insight on this as he worked as a bodyguard for a
gay bar.
Ok Well i don't have much basis to talk besides what they tell me tbh. I guess they can be more picky because of their looks.

Nope, plenty of high tier women out there who will think he’s an ugly ogre, stop projecting your comic book caveman ideals and go outside

Nope, plenty of high tier women out there who will think he’s an ugly ogre
True tbh. He could have abetter face. But his height, presence, frame, and status halos him massively. Just look at the size of his wrists when he shakes hands with a few normies.

gay bar.
generally gay dudes would fuck a lot of things but to be actively hit on you gotta be at least a threshold of gling. i think psl 5 where women would be psl 6

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2846
Face is very personal and can be subjective at times. Obviously ugly and attractive are obecjtive. But after a certain point in the psl scale things become subjective. This is why height, frame and big dick is important because it's universally attractive objectively

Last edited:
Face is very personal and can be subjective at times. Obviously ugly and attractive are obecjtive. But after a certain point in the psl scale things become subjective. This is why height and frame is important because it's universally attractive objectively
And the 8 dick. Don't forget about that one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Height, frame and dick lasts longer than face too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Most of them will

COPE COPE COOOPE

JFL IF YOU THINK HE WOULD GET 50% MATCHES