Would expanding the maxilla widen the nose?

M

mewcel420

Iron
Title. I am doing thumbpulling but if this is severely the case I might stop.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
how old are you ?

lefort usually causes the nose to appear larger yeah.

Yes, and not to worry, thumbpulling will have 0 effect
lefort usually causes the nose to appear larger yeah.
He means widening not forward movement I guess: "expanding the maxilla"

I'm surprised people still cope with thumbpulling
I'm 15 bro, if there's anyone it will worik for it's me. I can literally feel the difference in my bite after a session. I already have a crossbite so any tiny difference will upset the balance.

Of course doing this consistently will have an effect.

then it might, since ur sutures arent fused, thumbpull as much as u can cunt
But won't it fuck up my nose even more? I'm already at 1.3 mouth to nose. It's also why I won't touch hgh.

But won't it fuck up my nose even more? I'm already at 1.3 mouth to nose. It's also why I won't touch hgh.
if its that bad already you're gonna need lateral commisoroscopy anyways, do yourself a favor and thumbpull or youll need mse later on down the line

if its that bad already you're gonna need lateral commisoroscopy anyways, do yourself a favor and thumbpull or youll need mse later on down the line
I would never do MSE as an adult. It will only widen the maxilla, and fuck up your skull through disharmony.

I would never do MSE as an adult. It will only widen the maxilla, and fuck up your skull through disharmony.
reading comprehension bhai, do what i said so that u dont have to do mse, which is the only way to widen maxilla and palate past age 16

reading comprehension bhai, do what i said so that u dont have to do mse, which is the only way to widen maxilla and palate past age 16
I mean that even if I keep my narrow palate I still wouldn't do MSE.

cuz its almost impossible to look good with a shit maxilla
I don't have a terrible maxilla, it's just kinda narrow. Aside from that it's fine. I won't be incel no matter what but I still want to ascend to pull htbs

I don't have a terrible maxilla, it's just kinda narrow. Aside from that it's fine. I won't be incel no matter what but I still want to ascend to pull htbs
just kinda narrow is bad, it needs to be above average

if you thumbpull your nose turns to black nose right? I've been doing it for a few days and my nostrils are bigger

Do you think that potentially my mouth to nose ratio is bad because of my narrow palate? I heard a narrow intercanine width means a narrower mouth. Now I do have a pretty wide mouth, but I think if I fix my palate it will be a lot wider.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel