Would gymmaxxing a landwhale raise her standards?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
Lets say there was a HTB genetically but being a whale downgraded her to LTB/ borderline femcel.
If you LTRd her and ascended her to her genetic potential, would she be more loyal than a natural HTB?

Having a HTB with the self-confidence of an LTB-MTB would be based.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Lets say there was a HTB genetically but being a whale downgraded her to LTB/ borderline femcel.
If you LTRd her and ascended her to her genetic potential, would she be more loyal than a natural HTB?

Nah, landwhales usually have high standards out of pure insecurity, because they know no guy will hit on them so they act delusional and petty about the situation. I had a friend's friend who used to be a fatass, but she lost the weight and became more humble.

Same with chads, usually chads are humble and not give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Zelenskyiv
femcels doesnt exist

no woman arent loyal anyways
only loyal if you're HTN +, unless she finds chad whos interested in her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and lestoa
femcels doesnt exist

no woman arent loyal anyways
Obviously. I meant lookswise.

Nah, landwhales usually have high standards out of pure insecurity, because they know no guy will hit on them so they act delusional and petty about the situation. I had a friend's friend who used to be a fatass, but she lost the weight and became more humble.

Same with chads, usually chads are humble and not give a shit.
Yeah i’ve definitely noticed that too. That’s why I don’t get why people say “just practise on whales bro”. They’re the narciest cunts.

iam white and from middle europe

nice try mr fbi

i will do a face reveal some day

and being a 5/10 average looking 16 yr old teenager is common, iam not larping that iam a chad start using ur brain
PM or larp

Cope. Fat girls are hot

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv