Would I be a candidate for advanced maxilla surgery ?

nitrinix

nitrinix

Iron
Yesterday I had a consultation with my orthodontist. He said I would need surgery to fix my underbite. Would it be also an right option to bring my maxilla forward via surgery in order to have a balanced side profile ? Could Mse also an option ?
His plan would be invasilign to fix my underbite. He said an underbite would suit me but I think thats just more easy for him to do.
My site profile:

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
You are kinda frauding gonional. Anyway yeah, pushing your maxilla forward would fix your gonional and upper teeth. Honestly you are Lefort 2 away from slaying hard with that coloring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and HerpDerpson
Yesterday I had a consultation with my orthodontist. He said I would need surgery to fix my underbite. Would it be also an right option to bring my maxilla forward via surgery in order to have a balanced side profile ? Could Mse also an option ?
His plan would be invasilign to fix my underbite. He said an underbite would suit me but I think thats just more easy for him to do.
My site profile:
I dont see any recession in ur maxillary complex case, so the most easy way to tell is seing if soft tissues protude in a convex manner past the eye and if the nose is straight and is placed in a upward motion which is ur case

646510fb4eb94d9154018161   2023 05 17  203109

Mandibular complex is not relative to the recession of the maxilla so don't consider this parameter involved even if the majority of cases have both jaws recession, it is just than we don't see often the outliers like me, jaw is strongly dependent on genetics and others factors aswell (i have the same jaw and philtrum as my father)

2756890 FaceApp 1645388894894

Last edited: