would i be chad if i started lookmaxxing at 15?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
at 15.

at 18.
would looksmaxxing have changed me much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull, Deleted member 30019, Donkeyballs and 8 others
Nah not really

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, fagtard, ElTruecel and 3 others
we are lucky u didnt looksmax at 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, Donkeyballs, ElTruecel and 7 others
Yes

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
then wdym id be mogger at 15? jfl. most say im way better now
maybe u are better but if u started properly looksmaxxing at 15 you would be chadlite atleast by now.

• So Sad
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
subhuman before , subhuman after
please bro if you ever get married dont bring kids to this world just to have shit genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fagtard, efidescontinuado, ElTruecel and 2 others
maybe u are better but if u started properly looksmaxxing at 15 you would be chadlite atleast by now.
regret. but i was 5"3' at 15 and 5"9' now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
subhuman before , subhuman after
please bro if you ever get married dont bring kids to this world just to have shit genes
but yea ur right. why simply make them suffer

You’re good looking now

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and future_mogger
No ur perm locked ltn could never ascend above myn idk why these greys are lying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and future_mogger
@Blackgymmax schery rerun its time yo shine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
No ur perm locked ltn could never ascend above myn idk why these greys are lying
thanks for truth. so even if i looksmaxed and all, id still be LTN? JFL. genetics?

thanks for truth. so even if i looksmaxed and all, id still be LTN? JFL. genetics?
You would have to give me some numbers

Tbh you could reach mtn maybe even high mtn within a year but its hard to tell from one photo.

Ur hair is shit and ur bones dont come through, maybe ur not low enough bf?

Basically you probably couldnt ascend past low mtn bones wise but you can do shit with ur hair and clothes and shit which could probably put you at high mtn

• +1
You already were Chad at 15 what happened?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Tbh you could reach mtn maybe even high mtn within a year but its hard to tell from one photo.

Basically you probably couldnt ascend past low mtn bones wise but you can do shit with ur hair and clothes and shit which could probably put you at high mtn
im 22% body fat. when i was 15, i was leaner. i think i should get to 12% using mounjaro but im poorcel rn

was 5"3' at 15. around 5"9' barefoot now, nearing 19

why is your skin yellow

mewing bone wise? but i honestly think its cope. surgerymaxxing legit but i gotta be rich for that. im heightmaxxing thats all i can do

Stop larping because i know this isnt you

• JFL
Prove its you
lol how. why dont you believe its me? most rated me LTN anyway. if i wanted to show myself as a chad, id larp better boyo

No, there really nothing you could've done to make yourself a chad. Your face is too neotenous and you appear to be Indian. I don't know what you think you could have done to prevent this but realistically you were likely doomed from the start to be stuck at LTN.

• JFL
Its the guy from 3 Idiots

IMG 1519

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots and future_mogger
No, there really nothing you could've done to make yourself a chad. Your face is too neotenous and you appear to be Indian. I don't know what you think you could have done to prevent this but realistically you were likely doomed from the start to be stuck at LTN.
ok thanks boyo. yeah im currycel. but i could have been HTN?

ok thanks boyo. yeah im currycel. but i could have been HTN?
Perhaps, I think what really solidifies you again is your neotenous features, your eyes are on the cusp of being somewhat masculine but then your upper eyelid exposure kills you. If you had let's say more fat covering your upper eyelids giving you a more masculine eye area and you had a more robust jaw area (which as an Indian is hard) then yea I would be able to look past the large nose and lack of cheek bones and give you a HTN.

• +1
Perhaps, I think what really solidifies you again is your neotenous features, your eyes are on the cusp of being somewhat masculine but then your upper eyelid exposure kills you. If you had let's say more fat covering your upper eyelids giving you a more masculine eye area and you had a more robust jaw area (which as an Indian is hard) then yea I would be able to look past the large nose and lack of cheek bones and give you a HTN.
bruh i literally mouthbreathed my whole life. had adenoids, got it removed. both parents had good jaws when young