Would I benefit from (even) longer eyelashes?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
So I have fairly long eyelashes (been complimented on them multiple times) but they don't look anything crazy to me, I want to know if longer eyelashes would make me look better or if it would make me look too feminine and failo me.

Close up pic, they are obviously not as noticeable on normal pics and irl but still noticeable.

IMG 6491

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Constantin Denis, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
very beautiful lashes, unless they're drastically less noticeable in general than in that pic I think you'd just reach deminishing returns you dont wanna have the lashes of a black woman on Spirit airlines
I have similar length lashes but a little less dense, I use The Ordinary peptide, there are stronger serums out there but many have side effects of orbital fat loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Itsjoeverlol and Deleted member 43403
Beautiful lashes, they're honestly perfect just maybe use a mascara wand to style them a bit

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Mogs me brutally
Mirin canthal tilt tho must look really good irl

wish i had lashes like this bro.
trying to eyelash max but idk if tropical minox damages fat pads

are these your natty lashes or did you maxx them?

very beautiful lashes, unless they're drastically less noticeable in general than in that pic I think you'd just reach deminishing returns you dont wanna have the lashes of a black woman on Spirit airlines
Here is from further away, what do you think?

IMG 6493

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
Do you curl them

No, should I?
You could try it to see, but its probably gonna make you look feminine as it makes me despite having less dense eyelashes than you

Sure, nothing wrong with playing to your strengths

Lashes are life

Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
So I have fairly long eyelashes (been complimented on them multiple times) but they don't look anything crazy to me, I want to know if longer eyelashes would make me look better or if it would make me look too feminine and failo me.

Close up pic, they are obviously not as noticeable on normal pics and irl but still noticeable.

View attachment 2302499
wanted to lick

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
nah yours are already perfect (for a male) making them longer would make you feminine

Gigachad if you were 15 cm taller, better midfacial part, light eyes, and 40 kg more. So close but so far. Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
use vaseline on them to make them 5 times more striking

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

View attachment 2302499
same has me , but the bottom lash isnt has tick but is longer