Would I grown taller if had a extremely good diet and did all the tips that there are during puberty? I am 6'1 turning 20 in a couple of months.

I

itwillallbeoversoon

appealmaxxer
And would it be possible to still grow taller an inch or two? 6'3 would be ideal

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
only option now is leg lengthening

Ironically, LL is much safer for tall guys, since gaining two inches LL for you is a much smaller % Increase in your bone length than for a turbo manlet.. who actually needs LL.

Ironically, LL is much safer for tall guys, since gaining two inches LL for you is a much smaller % Increase in your bone length than for a turbo manlet.. who actually needs LL.
i mean lets be honest op will never do a l at 6 1 jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura, kebab, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Genetics play a factor, but if your mother ate a good diet full of high-quality animal fats and organs during pregnancy, and then you as an adolescent child did too, you would 100% be more developed physically and mentally than you are today. It's not a coincidence those in Holland are the tallest in the world and also consume the most raw dairy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, DoII, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Its not safe regardless. You will literally never be able to gain 100% athletic abilities ever again after LL, as soon as you lengthen the bone 1cm your blood vessels, nerves and everything will be perma fucked for life and just because you dont always feel it doesnt mean your optimal. Its not the actual bone thats breaking that causes issues, as long as a fractured bone heals fine you should be good long term although there might still be issues. Its the fact that the bone is being distracted and forced to build new bone which is not naturall whatsover. If. the only physical activity you want to do for the rest of your life is walking then go for it but getting LL will basically garuntee youll be nowhere near natural genetic capabilities for most sports/physical endeavors which is depressing as a man.

Not to mention your not going to feel normal and be able to do normal things without thought like sitting, getting out of bed, walking until 1-2 years post op. Also the rest of your body aint growing with you, your center of gravity will change which will make you easy to throw around, Your feet arent getting bigger, your legs are going to appear massive, your arms and hands dont grow, your neck and head are the same. I wouldnt really recomend it to be honest unless your like 5'5. Op your 6,1 thats good enough for most of the world and most women

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik
nope its all genetic

Genetics play a factor, but if your mother ate a good diet full of high-quality animal fats and organs during pregnancy, and then you as an adolescent child did too, you would 100% be more developed physically and mentally than you are today. It's not a coincidence those in Holland are the tallest in the world and also consume the most raw dairy.
eugenics

Send proof
Google aajonus vonderplanitz and good luck to waste 1 month of study watch all videos and all documents or try diet idk which one you gonna choose

Google aajonus vonderplanitz and good luck to waste 1 month of study watch all videos and all documents or try diet idk which one you gonna choose
Send proof you grew

What’s the diet bro I don’t want to buy his books.

What’s the diet bro I don’t want to buy his books.
Scott primal already explained and in all my posts o posted free pdf files

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
My from vegan baddest diet ever to best heaven diet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-194851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207-194851_Chrome.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Also nap all day long

Skip sport formula and cheescake its gonna be hard

Attachments

• 3762300_How_to_primal.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3762301_Bulk_plan.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3762299_Introductory_Information.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 61ZTWbNcY+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61ZTWbNcY+L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
Im not doing free anymore ask scott or someone alse how to do there is pdfs

@Rawprimalooks I can attest my face also got wider and more defined when I went from vegan to animal-based. Over 3 years I became significantly better looking, and my old friends hardly noticed me when they saw me. I'm 6'1 I grew an inch at 18-20.

@Rawprimalooks I can attest my face also got wider and more defined when I went from vegan to animal-based. Over 3 years I became significantly better looking, and my old friends hardly noticed me when they saw me. I'm 6'1 I grew an inch at 18-20
wtf who editex text because my english shitty i dont have friends lol

wtf who editex text because my english shitty i dont have friends lol
No, I'm talking about me. When my old friends saw me after changing to an animal-based diet they didn't recognise me. My face got wider

No, I'm talking about me. When my old friends saw me after changing to an animal-based diet they didn't recognise me. My face got wider
Oh lol

Im eating by aajonus vonderplanitz not obly diet there is hot baths celery juice high meat a lot things and most important be overweight 10 or 20 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Fat=heaven best thing ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Im eating by aajonus vonderplanitz not obly diet there is hot baths celery juice high meat a lot things and most important be overweight 10 or 20 pounds
I follow a mix of Aajonus and Ray Peat. I don't follow a guideline but it's very similar to both. Lots of high quality raw animal fats, organs, raw honey, raw dairy etc. I look and feel amazing. People ask me what my skincare routine is I just say eat satured fat. They don't believe me

I follow a mix of Aajonus and Ray Peat. I don't follow a guideline but it's very similar to both. Lots of high quality raw animal fats, organs, raw honey, raw dairy etc. I look and feel amazing. People ask me what my skincare routine is I just say eat satured fat. They don't believe me
It doesnr work you need gain fat and do how aajonus says

Your not detoxing eithkut hot baths

Hey for raw food can I eat it from the store and need to go to good farms Cuase I don’t wanna die lol

No. Only legit malnutrition affects growth

And would it be possible to still grow taller an inch or two? 6'3 would be ideal
I mean when I joined this site they said it was over for me at 5’10 at 16 and 9 months but I’m 6’0 now at 17 and 9 months a year later so idk bro you’re chilling just do the best you can and dont listen to these fucking retards here