Would I look better with a tan?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Inject T
Currently using mt2 and tanning beds. I just wanted to know, would I look better with a tan? I hear mixed opinions. I already plan to dye eyelashes in 2 days, which is probably the best softmax I have done.

809FABDD 4ACE 4CED 86CA D10594BCBE9F
5B618FD6 144B 4454 A501 B23D2FFA8854
A6A2C844 5569 469C 8013 F3C520FAF473

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and N1666
Tanning is the worst thing a white guy can do. It's more of a girls thing. Tanning is only for vampire white

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, ALP, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
I’m the whitest you can possibly be jfl, you don’t think I’d look better and gain smv?
Nope
Not for your pheno. Tanning is for harmonious faces where, in different lightning they can get striking pics, you have more of a robust face already

A mild "been outside" tan is fine. A maximum "beach bum" tan is trashy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and AlbinoMaxxer
Nope
Not for your pheno. Tanning is for harmonious faces where, in different lightning they can get striking pics, you have more of a robust face
So i should just dye all hairs dark and stay pale? Don’t you think it’s worth seeing how ill look first because ive seen a lot of ginger ascensions with it

You already look htn baba
You already have pink cheeks, which means you have the best white shade.

Just grow you hair out until it touches your eyebrows, don't go for a fade, let it grow all around, other wise you will look like all the other white zoomers

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Tanning is the worst thing a white guy can do. It's more of a girls thing. Tanning is only for vampire white
Tanning is the best thing a white guy can do, it’s probably one of the most underrated looksmax, where tf did u get this from

It clears skins, brings out features more, eye color shows more and body definition shows more

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and AlbinoMaxxer
I agree tbh, never planned to be super dark, do u agree with me getting a healthy looking tan instead of being ginger pale tho?
Yeah, probably a minor improvement. Probably doesn't make a huge difference.

• +1
i just dont think its worth the effort when you could be doing literally anything else

• Hmm...
Must be a cultural/subjective thing but your skin looks fine? And tanning beds are horrible for your skin long term.

Short term tan vs. long term skin aging + possible cancer

• Hmm...
Must be a cultural/subjective thing but your skin looks fine? And tanning beds are horrible for your skin long term.

Short term tan vs. long term skin aging + possible cancer
Wdym long term skin aging? Getting a slight tan wont age my skin that bad, i barely get exposed to uv

I'll probably butcher the explanation myself so here's a EPA link on what tanning beds do
I’m aware of all these effects, I was just confused when u mentioned long term skin aging. If a tan ascends me, I’d rather be tan than have better collagen tbh. If i look like shit with a tan, ill just refrain from it, with minimal harm done.

I’m aware of all these effects, I was just confused when u mentioned long term skin aging. If a tan ascends me, I’d rather be tan than have better collagen tbh. If i look like shit with a tan, ill just refrain from it, with minimal harm done.
Maybe also look into tanning sprays as a possible alt? I know performers use them instead of tanning beds.

• +1