Would I look good with a messy fringe and fade on the sides and back?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Ignore the ears, I use ear stickers to pin them back like an otoplasty so they don’t stick out.

Should I add some more volume to my hair and get a messy fringe plus a fade on the sides and the back? Or should I continue to grow it out so I get wings on the back and just add more volume? Any advice

Attachments

• 35B8B531-20DE-4EC2-A4CC-B4131675462B.jpeg
    35B8B531-20DE-4EC2-A4CC-B4131675462B.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 0
FaceApp 1652828712452

smile maxx, grow stubble = it began

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Gengar and Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
start tretinoin and use vitamin c

Dont grow a beard your a pretty boy all you gotta do is let the gym take over and use skin care

chewing will help alot too

Dont grow a beard your a pretty boy all you gotta do is let the gym take over and use skin care
Are pretty boys allowed to be semi recessed?:feelswhy:

Attachments

• 07E56B4C-86E4-41A4-873A-BBB0D7C26F65.jpeg
    07E56B4C-86E4-41A4-873A-BBB0D7C26F65.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
It depends on genetics and yes back teeth
If all the guys on my dads side of the family are big does that mean I can get big? My mom is very strong too but doesn’t chew a ton of mass, she’s skinny worth fairly big arms tho

If all the guys on my dads side of the family are big does that mean I can get big? My mom is very strong too but doesn’t chew a ton of mass, she’s skinny worth fairly big arms tho
Probably

give you beard
and bloat.
Your biggest failo is your NCT. Stubble is a great looksmax. Ascends pretty much anyone. How old are you? If you are 20 max then you can still hope your density will improve. Grow it out and don't touch it for 3 weeks and if it looks like shit then trim it to 3-4mm, just don't shave.

Nct
Downturned lip corners
Philtrum of Piss
Ears flaring out like a elf
Pale
Undereye 404

50k usd and you may leave hell and make your way to the purgatory

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nct
Downturned lip corners
Philtrum of Piss
Ears flaring out like a elf
Pale
Undereye 404

50k usd and you may leave hell and make your way to the purgatory
How can I fix downturned lip corners? My under eye is better now than in this pic after using a cream for a few days now too, should be fixed within a week, and I use a thing called otostick for my ears just don’t have the cash to buy more rn, and I’m only pale cuz I don’t leave the house at the moment, I normally get a pretty good tan. Gonna get nct fixed after Bimax ccw too, Bimax ccw should shorten my philtrum right?

How can I fix downturned lip corners? My under eye is better now than in this pic after using a cream for a few days now too, should be fixed within a week, and I use a thing called otostick for my ears just don’t have the cash to buy more rn, and I’m only pale cuz I don’t leave the house at the moment, I normally get a pretty good tan. Gonna get nct fixed after Bimax ccw too, Bimax ccw should shorten my philtrum right?

U can’t it’s a unfixable falio. A lip lift will only affect the center point of the lip vermillion.

Lefort won’t do shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
U can’t it’s a unfixable falio. A lip lift will only affect the center point of the lip vermillion.

Lefort won’t do shit
Lip lift fixes philtrum tho right? And I think my lip corners only look like that because I rest my jaw, when my teeth are touching it makes them look normal

How can I fix downturned lip corners?
Botox in the depressor muscles. It is a common treatment. Google "mouth corner lift botox".

And if you do not mind scars, this thing can be done surgically too. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
and bloat.
Your biggest failo is your NCT. Stubble is a great looksmax. Ascends pretty much anyone. How old are you? If you are 20 max then you can still hope your density will improve. Grow it out and don't touch it for 3 weeks and if it looks like shit then trim it to 3-4mm, just don't shave.
Botox in the depressor muscles. It is a common treatment. Google "mouth corner lift botox".

And if you do not mind scars, this thing can be done surgically too. (y)
Are scars on face unattractive? These can be covered up with makeup to tho right?

Before surgery: it never began
After surgery: it's over

Are scars on face unattractive? These can be covered up with makeup to tho right?
Very unattractive.

But you think idiots do the surgery or sth? :feelshehe:

They do the scars so that they are hidden within the lip creases. (y)

Very unattractive.

But you think idiots do the surgery or sth? :feelshehe:

They do the scars so that they are hidden within the lip creases. (y)
Oh okay, I’ll look into doing something about that after I get my main surgeries done then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back