Would I need to heightmax at 15

D

Deleted member 24293

Iron
I’m 5,10 and my dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5,7- 5,8 what would be my final height with and without height maxing?

• So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro
No don't heightmax right now do it after 18-19 when your growth plates are fused and only option left is LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ´´´´´´´´
I only gained another half inch from 15-19, your prob not gonna get much more.

I’m 5,10 and my dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5,7- 5,8 what would be my final height with and without height maxing?
Use an height calculator, and the height calculator (using height calculator.net) for me says that you will be around 6 ft 1.

I only gained another half inch from 15-19, your prob not gonna get much more.
I mean, were you developed for a 15-year-old? If you had facial hair, chest hair, deep voice, or basically looked like a man for the most part you were most likely near the end stages of growth. On average, I think after 15 years old people get two inches taller.

mean, were you developed for a 15-year-old? If you had facial hair, chest hair, deep voice, or basically looked like a man for the most part you were most likely near the end stages of growth. On average, I think after 15 years old people get two inches taller.
Nope I was a late bloomer

how are we supposed to know that? :lul:
based on his parents height mother 5'7.5 and father 6' we can use the mid parental height method to determine his adult height as the median of the two +2.5 (-2.5 for females) 5'9.75+2.5 should put him around 6'. If he does all the shit you can find in best of the best hew could maybe be 6'1.

Late bloomer that stops growing at 15 basically, must be low IGF-1 le
Idk I'm 2 inches taller then my dad, most guys just don't grow much past 15.