TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you will be the bitch and take all the bbc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
I heard they have gay sex orgies, surely it’ll be easy for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 3 others
@cytoplasm @Kater Maxxing @zan @High Cortisol Chad @aspiringexcel @emeraldglass @latincell95 @human304 @pessimistic @User49 @bluepilled @MusicMaxxingMidget @Meraki @Geoff2024 @apemaxxed @SurgeryEnjoyer @HimmyButler @pessimistic @Viperm @general grievious @whiteissuperior @B1B2 @inspector

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
yes easy you already have the most discipline out of anyone on this forum, will be a piece of cake

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
yes easy you already have the most discipline out of anyone on this forum, will be a piece of cake
Thank you. How would I act in a typical training situation? Do you think I'd be killed if I were deployed?

Your very non NT so it might be difficult

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
@emeraldglass why would I have a hard time, is it my personality?

• +1
Thank you. How would I act in a typical training situation? Do you think I'd be killed if I were deployed?
I dont know how well aware you are of your surroundings and stuff, so maybe you'd die if you were deployed maybe not only you can tell..

• +1
Title, inspired by:
Survival would be possible, albeit after enduring the challenges posed by the drill sergeant and undergoing a rigorous process of rewiring your mindset. This assumes that you were left with no alternative but to persist, as otherwise, you might opt to quit. Knowthat nearly 90% of individuals attempting to enlist in the military don't successfully navigate the initial phases.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
No. You're autistic in a way not suited for the army life like forrest gump was for example

• So Sad
Understanding commands, reading social ques and getting along with your fellow solders.
what do you think a typical day would be like for me?

• WTF
I dont know how well aware you are of your surroundings and stuff, so maybe you'd die if you were deployed maybe not only you can tell..
do you think I'd make friends?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Survival would be possible, albeit after enduring the challenges posed by the drill sergeant and undergoing a rigorous process of rewiring your mindset. This assumes that you were left with no alternative but to persist, as otherwise, you might opt to quit. Knowthat nearly 90% of individuals attempting to enlist in the military don't successfully navigate the initial phases.
Do you think I'd survive the challenges posed by the drill sergeant?
Do you think I'd die?

• +1
do you think I'd make friends?
unless they are also kind of aspie and Non-NT you might have a hard time making friends, but I'd be friends with you tbh if we met in the military (y)

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and Xangsane
Do you think I'd survive the challenges posed by the drill sergeant?
Do you think I'd die?
What could lead to death? Perhaps during a mission. However, while in training, the possibility might exist if your cardiovascular health is severely compromised. Inadequate oxygen could potentially lead to brain damage, or insufficient fitness might result in injuries. Nevertheless, the likelihood of death seems unlikely.

• Love it
what do you think a typical day would be like for me?
Getting yelled at by the drill sergeant and getting bullied by the other solders.

• So Sad
Getting yelled at by the drill sergeant and getting bullied by the other solders.
how severely would I be bullied?

What could lead to death? Perhaps during a mission. However, while in training, the possibility might exist if your cardiovascular health is severely compromised. Inadequate oxygen could potentially lead to brain damage, or insufficient fitness might result in injuries. Nevertheless, the likelihood of death seems unlikely.
Would I be a hero?

• JFL
@Masteroogway you should be familiar with the IDF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Would I be a hero?
You'd be stoked just to make it through hell week, let alone being hailed a hero. That's strictly for the top-notch soldiers who've shown incredible courage and all that.

• So Sad
You aren't made for the military

• So Sad