Would Iranians be considered white if they weren’t ogre?

Am I right?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
A lot of Iranian males look like dumb cavemen who are somehow money motivated and fall for euro/slavic bimbos when they leave the country to dubai or whatever.

The women are shaped by how men adapted to their generations. So that means they also have massive brow ridges, prominent noses and massive jaw/lower third. Body hair so dense it can cut diamonds… Literally

A reason why North Africans look whiter than iranians is because they were always calm and weren’t try hard aggressors even if their habitat is way hotter (iran is a mountainous region btw).

This is what most look like:

IMG 1897

It has been said autism is most common with individuals with this phenotype because of hypermasc facial features. No this is NOT a mogger pheno I promise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and looksmaxxing223
@Jason Voorhees @Debetro @anthony111553

Phenos are cope + persians can range from european looking to purebred ranjeets

Persians and arabs should never be assigned distinct features

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and tombradylover

The average Iranian has similar dna results to an Italian than a Saudi:

Iranian

IMG 1899

Italian

IMG 1900

Saudi

IMG 1901

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Primalsplit and Autismcel
Muhh DNA bro!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Even if that pic was real (doubt) DNA means jackshit when ppl dont assume ur race correctly
Depends bro the one I showed you was from north iran here is a south iran one:

IMG 1902

Depends bro the one I showed you was from north iran here is a south iran one:

View attachment 3158823
U just proved my point then

Also i dont think persian BVLLs like @tombradylover would like to be called Italian and not persian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and flippasav
U just proved my point then
Sounds like cope
Also i dont think persian BVLLs like @tombradylover would like to be called Italian and not persian
Yeah sure bro when he looks like he is 1/4 negroid:ogre:

South west Iranians can look like him because of natufian genes and that’s where he is from

what's your race/pheno btw

Sounds like cope
I dont speak from me arse mate

South west Iranians can look like him because of natufian genes and that’s where he is from
Cope he's a BVLL

Also having more dna other than your origin sounds cucked

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
i have a friend whos iranian or syrian and he is literally PSL 6 or close to it. Alot of iranian or syrian guys have good bonemass but usually are on the shorter side (my friend for reference is 5'9)

• +1
i have a friend whos iranian or syrian and he is literally PSL 6 or close to it. Alot of iranian or syrian guys have good bonemass but usually are on the shorter side (my friend for reference is 5'9)
Yes a lot of them are cursed by height failo

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Yes a lot of them are cursed by height failo
yea, luckily for him he's not turbo manlet. Whats funny is that he was obviously balding last year and when he was buzzed, he didn't descend. Looking good buzz means you have decent-good harmony or really good bones

• +1
yea, luckily for him he's not turbo manlet. Whats funny is that he was obviously balding last year and when he was buzzed, he didn't descend. Looking good buzz means you have decent-good harmony or really good bones
I knew some 5’6 chadlite from my college and girls never really asked him out

• Hmm...
I knew some 5’6 chadlite from my college and girls never really asked him out
ive been asked out once and i'm only 5'7 and a mtn. Was he really striking looking or appeal wise chadlite?

ive been asked out once and i'm only 5'7 and a mtn. Was he really striking looking or appeal wise chadlite?
Well it’s complicated, on here he would be rated a high mtn or a low htn. But yeah facially, he was just about chadlite level

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Every country from Italy to Israel was in the Roman Empire and race mixed with each other. It should all be considered white

4373637_IMG_1897.png

These look like some spaniards. It's the nose, eye area (more noticeable in the woman) and more pigmented skin (more noticeable in the man) that makes them look "non-white"

• Woah
Sounds like cope

i have no negroid in me why u making up shit lmao

• JFL
Every country from Italy to Israel was in the Roman Empire and race mixed with each other. It should all be considered white
The persian empire dominated before the roman empire and at its peak spanned larger geographically then roman did

• So Sad
A lot of Iranian males look like dumb cavemen who are somehow money motivated and fall for euro/slavic bimbos when they leave the country to dubai or whatever.

The women are shaped by how men adapted to their generations. So that means they also have massive brow ridges, prominent noses and massive jaw/lower third. Body hair so dense it can cut diamonds… Literally

A reason why North Africans look whiter than iranians is because they were always calm and weren’t try hard aggressors even if their habitat is way hotter (iran is a mountainous region btw).

This is what most look like:

View attachment 3158810

It has been said autism is most common with individuals with this phenotype because of hypermasc facial features. No this is NOT a mogger pheno I promise
That is not what avg Iranian male looks like. Avg Iranian male looks like an Arab. Some look white with black hair but most don’t. Iranians are in competition with Indians for sucking off shite people, the only reason I think they don’t get clowned on for it is because they wash there hands before they eat and they are ridiculously aggressive people so maybe they get some respect out of that

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

• litesmith
Back