Would it be a good idea to dye body hair blond?

LonelyLooksmaxxer

LonelyLooksmaxxer

Iron
There are places where body hair needs to be at least trimmed frequently like legs and pubes.

But in places where it isn't necessary to shave often like arms and chest would it be a good idea to dye the hair that grows there blond?

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
alright i absolutely NEED to hear the thought process behind this

why tf would this be necessary

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, ggg.tv🤫 and aber

Exactly, it grows too damn fast to have a dye even matter. At that point just shave with a manscaped thingy.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
There are places where body hair needs to be at least trimmed frequently like legs and pubes.

But in places where it isn't necessary to shave often like arms and chest would it be a good idea to dye the hair that grows there blond?
The dark roots will show through when it grows back out, just like head hair

Nair works very well, although it gave me ingrown hairs on my thighs when it started growing back in. I’ve heard you can mitigate this by exfoliating and moisturizing

Exactly, it grows too damn fast to have a dye even matter. At that point just shave with a manscaped thingy.
The dark roots will show through when it grows back out, just like head hair

Nair works very well, although it gave me ingrown hairs on my thighs when it started growing back in. I’ve heard you can mitigate this by exfoliating and moisturizing

I just researched a little bit and found out this idea is awful:

There's a much worse problem: there's a limit of how much body hair can grow, which is much smaller than head hair, and it is called terminal length. After the hair reach its maximum length it falls out and starts growing again from zero.

When I made this post I thought body hair just stopped growing and didnt fall, I used to think like this because my father has arms full of hair and they seem to be always the same length.

• +1
Reactions: aber