Would It Be Awkward To Go On a Study Date With My Chinese Friend Girl and Have My Dad Drive Us?

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I am most likely going to have my license suspended as a result of my actions today. You can read about these actions here: https://incels.is/threads/my-speedi...ver-buy-my-dream-car-a-new-mazda-miata.86206/

Would it be awkward if I am able to arrange another study date with my Chinese friend girl at the café again for the final exam but have my dad drive us, then invite her to sit in the back with me so we can "review our notes" along the way.

Of course my dad will not be going inside the café with us.

My license most likely will be suspended for 6 months. I'm just glad I didn't get arrested for reckless driving and my car impounded.

I will also never buy a new/expensive car in my life. There is no point because the ZOG won't let you enjoy them. This ticket will end up saving me tens of thousands of dollars over my life because 1) I'm never going 10mph over the speed limit again 2) I'm never buying a new or an expensive car and I'll keep my cheap Honda Fit running for decades so the ZOG gets as few shekels from me as possible. Then when I need another car I'll buy another used Honda Fit or something compreble and do the same thing all over again.

Screw the ZOG.

Just Uber.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Just Uber.

I can have my dad pretend to be uber maybe with his car (he drives a junk though so he would have to drive my car or the girl would be scared to go in).

Yes I might just have to use uber. Darn.

Aggravated

Good idea though I didn't think of it. I'm pretty sure Chad uses uber for his hos all the time.

Dont Bro. Go Uber or find another Solution

• +1
I can have my dad pretend to be uber maybe with his car (he drives a junk though so he would have to drive my car or the girl would be scared to go in).

Yes I might just have to use uber. Darn.

View attachment 3040

Good idea though I didn't think of it. I'm pretty sure Chad uses uber for his hos all the time.
You want to think long-term about this. You probably shouldn't have your dad "pretending to be an uber driver" because it can end badly, especially if she ever sees him again lol. Have a friend drive or honestly take an uber. If you explain to her your situation she will understand.

• +1
You want to think long-term about this. You probably shouldn't have your dad "pretending to be an uber driver" because it can end badly, especially if she ever sees him again lol. Have a friend drive or honestly take an uber. If you explain to her your situation she will understand.

Dont get ur dad to pretend to be an Uber driver... That could go wrong in 1 MILLION different ways today and in the future.Have a friend do it or get an actual Uber...

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie and Zesto
Holy shit this...this is advanced autism. I'd rather walk

• +1
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time to NTmax srs.
Your autism will hold you back way more than your looks in Japan.

• +1
You have reached a new low