Would it be weird to post old pics of me travelling on IG?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Like I would make a new insta acc and post travelling, clubbing, hanging out with friends, every location I’ve been in the past 2 years.

I would post one like every day or every second day to build a portfolio of my life or some shit to appear more NT because I only post stuff on my snap stories which disappear in 24 hours and can’t use that for Tinder or anything.

But would it look awkward cuz there would be so much stuff posted in one month and it wouldn’t make sense because the seasons would be different, plus what would my friends think if I posted some video at club hanging out and drinking with them which happened 3 months ago?

I need some advice to instamaxx cuz my IG is dead

Also what would people think if I posted pics/videos from my 18th birthday party that happened half a year ago?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
And would it be autistic to post skiing that happened during December in the middle of July?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I need advice

@ForeverRecession @Ada Mustang @Pendejo @AcidMan @StrangerDanger @astatine @juste @Htobrother @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and StrangerDanger
You have autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20452, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Like I just diagnosed you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
@the BULL @Growth Plate @Toth's thot @RabidRosaries

(tagging ppl that I see are online)

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Dnrd send thst bitch name in avi need to jerk

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine, aBetterMii and Salieri
if she has IG shes a thot
do whatever you want, you won't find normal bitches on ig

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Bitch
You are supposed to have most of that stuff on highlights and then a couple of good pics on your profile, don’t clutter your feed JFL.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Bitch
What the fuck should I do then?
I think it would look super non-NT just put them in those stories that stay perma on ur page

Dnrd send thst bitch name in avi need to jerk
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Bitch
You are supposed to have most of that stuff on highlights and then a couple of good pics on your profile, don’t clutter your feed JFL.
I’m a complete loser when it comes to IG. Haven’t used it for 2 years at all and I only have around 400 followers.

I could use some help and tips to igmaxx

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
You can post pics up to 6 months omd as catchup, and you need highlights to appear NT, 2 or 3 highlight reels, one of selfies, one of music, one of cool stuff or places u been at, idk

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and Bitch
I’m a complete loser when it comes to IG. Haven’t used it for 2 years at all and I only have around 400 followers.

I could use some help and tips to igmaxx
Making a new one from scratch would be a bad idea, you probably would lose a lot of followers if you did that, I suggest unfollowing everyone that doesn’t follow you back if you haven’t done that already, then get an NT pfp, put your city on your bio like “📍Madrid” (this is what most NT people do here at least, don’t put autistic quotes or shit like that lol) and add highlights.

You can post pics up to 6 months omd as catchup, and you need highlights to appear NT, 2 or 3 highlight reels, one of selfies, one of music, one of cool stuff or places u been at, idk
Usually it is:
1 highlight for pics of yourself
1 highlight for pics of yourself with friends, partying, etc
1 highlight for pics of traveling and places

From what I’ve seen.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and aBetterMii
says the basement dweller with loads of half naked models pics with no social media presence
like where do you get the audacity to post on things you don't even have or do

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Chintuck22
says the basement dweller with loads of half naked models pics with no social media presence
like where do you get the audacity to post on things you don't even have or do
Your point?

Your point?
shut up about ig advice go talk about something you actually know like rotting being pale or being gay or getting bullied or how to lose mod position more than once

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
shut up about ig advice go talk about something you actually know like rotting being pale or being gay or getting bullied or how to lose mod position more than once
Just cuz I don't have a good IG myself doesn't mean I can't give advice about it, have you ever thought that I could look at the IGs of NT people and notice the similarities or is your intellect not that developed?

Also that string of insults made me laugh ngl, you must get so mad when you see my name on your screen, don't you?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Bitch and Danish_Retard
Just cuz I don't have a good IG myself doesn't mean I can't give advice about it, have you ever thought that I could look at the IGs of NT people and notice the similarities or is your intellect not that developed?

Also that string of insults made me laugh ngl, you must get so mad when you see my name on your screen, don't you?
I actually laugh when I see your name then i like feel bad because it must be so miserable to be you
Go on fag give your advice but dont practice what you preach and keep rotting here pal

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Go on fag give your advice but dont practice what you preach and keep rotting here pal
I've already applied some it, but there are just some things I cannot do rn.

That's roughly 3k posts per year, definitely nothing compared to the rotters here, again your point?
omg Im not biggest rotter here but im still a rotter whats your point:soy: