Would it make sense to move to LATAM?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Not just because of JBW but also because 1) Spanish language mogs, and 2) It's way cheaper than even my EE shithole lmao. Fuck Europe honestly and not just coz of the migrants. Europe is dead I believe.

Or would it not be worth it? What are your thoughts? I'm ltn-mtn white in looks

@Confused Bolivian

Not just because of JBW but also because 1) Spanish language mogs, and 2) It's way cheaper than even my EE shithole lmao. Fuck Europe honestly and not just coz of the migrants. Europe is dead I believe.

only good idea for europeans with htn+ looks or rich europeans that will live confortably in latam without working

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
only good idea for europeans with htn+ looks or rich europeans that will live confortably in latam without working
So if I'm rich european and I won't have to work (duh), then how is it worth it? Since I'm not HTN, wouldn't latinas just try to scam me out of my money etc?

What's healthcare like in Bolivia?

I think Latin America is dangerous if you’re looking for purely sex you will get robbed and scammed 100%

• +1
>EE
>White

Also you'd probably be robbed on your first day there. You think you're gonna move there as some badass while the hardened locals will just take advantage of you and leave you with nothing. The world isn't dot org where ethnic manlets are walking around afraid of their shadow. Irl they will fucking stab you and leave you for dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, 14vic, WeiWei and 1 other person
I think Latin America is dangerous if you’re looking for purely sex you will get robbed and scammed 100%
WHat about not just for sex?

>EE
>White

Also you'd probably be robbed on your first day there. You think you're gonna move there as some badass while the hardened locals will just take advantage of you and leave you with nothing. The world isn't dot org where ethnic manlets are walking around afraid of their shadow. Irl they will fucking stab you and leave you for dead
Bitch I AM white and look fully white I could show you but won't dox myself

what the fuck i just read

it makes no sense moving to latam if you live en Europe. By being white you will get robbed, stabbed everywhere, and bitches there arent even that gl. I would say as most Argentina

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and WeiWei
it makes no sense moving to latam if you live en Europe. By being white you will get robbed, stabbed everywhere, and bitches there arent even that gl. I would say as most Argentina
Will they really stab and rob me? Even if I speak fluent Spanish?

Will they really stab and rob me? Even if I speak fluent Spanish?
As a spainard living in spain, dont go to venezuela, colombia, bolivia, peru, mexico maybe. You have to look very local and speak and act like a native, and also avoid dangerous neighborhoods, half of latam is be controlled by criminal gangs unfortunately. The only good option is a good neighbourhood in buenos aires, or even Chile maybe

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and WeiWei
if you are trying to geomax, don't go there unless you like those kinds of girls. The panchitas (latinas) only look for money and be careful with the paisas, who are whores that belong to mafias and stuff but don't look like it

• Woah
Reactions: Henry Rollins
As a spainard living in spain, dont go to venezuela, colombia, bolivia, peru, mexico maybe. You have to look very local and speak and act like a native, and also avoid dangerous neighborhoods, half of latam is be controlled by criminal gangs unfortunately. The only good option is a good neighbourhood in buenos aires, or even Chile maybe
But this bitch is Bolivian GL to me

Elab, why?
Cause most of the Girls there are in extreme poberty and won't look like Her at all. As I say if you see a girl like that in the street probably is a paisa. If you want to see a girl like that on LATAM go to expensive places but most of them Will have a man

• Woah