Would it mog to wear female-style clothing?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Male-style clothing looks like utter shit. Bland boring shit.

Mogs to wear female-style clothing instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Zonar, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
fashionmaxxers gtfih

I don't think so. I look at men wearing female style clothing as trannys (even if they look masculine I will just assume they're crossdressers or haven't taken hormones yet)

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't think so. I look at men wearing female style clothing as trannys (even if they look masculine I will just assume they're crossdressers or haven't taken hormones yet)
in some social circles it's considered cool and trendy I think. Girls like it.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
no thats fagmaxxed. male fashion also doesn't have to be bland

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
in some social circles it's considered cool and trendy I think. Girls like it.
Those circles are full of homos though and wannabes. I don't think girls like guys who dress like them. If they do, it's because they're attracted to gay men.

I don't think you should do it bhai. Male clothing doesn't have to be bland.

• +1
Those circles are full of homos though and wannabes. I don't think girls like guys who dress like them. If they do, it's because they're attracted to gay men.

I don't think you should do it bhai. Male clothing doesn't have to be bland.
I miss the times when I had a girl in 2019 to go clothes shopping with.

all the clothing in the male section of stores just looks uninteresting and bland to me. I go there, try on a few things and I am like: 'yeah looks okay, but why spend 30 dollars for an okay t-shirt, when I have okay t-shirts already at home'

i am a fashion-noob

• +1
I miss the times when I had a girl in 2019 to go clothes shopping with.

all the clothing in the male section of stores just looks uninteresting and bland to me. I go there, try on a few things and I am like: 'yeah looks okay, but why spend 30 dollars for an okay t-shirt, when I have okay t-shirts already at home'

i am a fashion-noob
One of the few times having a female friend mogs hard. They always can pick the best stuff out for you & introduce you to styles you didn't know you'd like. Everytime I've gone thrifting with a woman they ended up picking out something for me (sometimes I was skeptical of it) and it would ALWAYS look good.

I am too I just wear monochrome outfits - black well fitting plain shirt from Target, some black nice fitting/comfy cargos, and boots.

• +1
i need to buy more bracelets, necklaces, rings and shit too.

• +1
One of the few times having a female friend mogs hard. They always can pick the best stuff out for you & introduce you to styles you didn't know you'd like. Everytime I've gone thrifting with a woman they ended up picking out something for me (sometimes I was skeptical of it) and it would ALWAYS look good.

I am too I just wear monochrome outfits - black well fitting plain shirt from Target, some black nice fitting/comfy cargos, and boots.
yeah exactly, foids know all about this stuff since they get raised on caring about their looks n outfits n stuff.

need to go experimenting a lot i guess. find out what works

• +1
just wear normal stuff
04224a83cb8a5a9775538af4f06fd808.jpg
f650196e57b236ce8f9b1b19e3aee2dd.jpg
88620003.jpg
Casual-Mens-Fashion.jpg
43245d7fd28c708b7c83f28daa70474e.jpg
Mens-Fashion-Blogger-ASOS-Grey-T-Shirt-Aviators-Teal-Orange.jpg
attractive-young-man-standing-in-urban-background-guy-wearing-casual-clothes-lifestyle-concept-mnr7a7.jpg
Layered-leather-jacket-outfit.jpg

All this normal stuff looks lame and boring asf.
Why would I wear this over my regular garbage wardrobe when it's just as bland and boring?

I think I prefer shit like this:
00040-ERMENEGILDO-ZEGNA-FALL-21.jpg
hockerty_man_wearing_a_business_casual_outfit_in_a_wedding_wedd_0a96f0cb_2e13_4fc1_922f_898a4ead8e2e.jpg
deep_colour_amdiddy_fashion_design-large.jpg
4c68.jpg
main-qimg-2ea1fab7bb4185dddc179851a0eec334-lq
595dd156bc8c7220b8aebcf9_58f722b77887232814dceed0_1499320662875.jpg
f5b7c9cb18e1e7a3875ea179c1dc0c95.jpg

I am the main character in my story, I am not the side-piece who blends in with his surroundings.

I need people to stare at me as I walk by. I need sluts to notice me.

Have to figure out what outfit draws as much attention on me as possible while looking good (and not like a clown).

• +1
04224a83cb8a5a9775538af4f06fd808.jpg
f650196e57b236ce8f9b1b19e3aee2dd.jpg
88620003.jpg
Casual-Mens-Fashion.jpg
43245d7fd28c708b7c83f28daa70474e.jpg
Mens-Fashion-Blogger-ASOS-Grey-T-Shirt-Aviators-Teal-Orange.jpg
attractive-young-man-standing-in-urban-background-guy-wearing-casual-clothes-lifestyle-concept-mnr7a7.jpg
Layered-leather-jacket-outfit.jpg

All this normal stuff looks lame and boring asf.
Why would I wear this over my regular garbage wardrobe when it's just as bland and boring?

I think I prefer shit like this:
00040-ERMENEGILDO-ZEGNA-FALL-21.jpg
hockerty_man_wearing_a_business_casual_outfit_in_a_wedding_wedd_0a96f0cb_2e13_4fc1_922f_898a4ead8e2e.jpg
deep_colour_amdiddy_fashion_design-large.jpg
4c68.jpg
main-qimg-2ea1fab7bb4185dddc179851a0eec334-lq
595dd156bc8c7220b8aebcf9_58f722b77887232814dceed0_1499320662875.jpg
f5b7c9cb18e1e7a3875ea179c1dc0c95.jpg

I am the main character in my story, I am not the side-piece who blends in with his surroundings.

I need people to stare at me as I walk by. I need sluts to notice me.

Have to figure out what outfit draws as much attention on me as possible and looks good on me.
sweatpants wifebeater

sweatpants wifebeater
wifebeaters or tanktop definitely mog when somewhat gymcelled. I will do that. add some chains and shit to it.

male croptop can also work
09MENS-CROPTOPS-01-wkmp-superJumbo.jpg
82b9e10e84fa9a7786ced2ed305ef85e.jpg

im way too fat to be wear this shit tho atm.

shirtless also mogs ofc, but will need tats

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Examples of female style clothing?

• +1
Female clothing mogs.

Wish it were acceptable for males to show off their body ratios aswell :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and MoggerGaston
Female clothing mogs.

Wish it were acceptable for males to show off their body ratios aswell :feelsbadman:
lets just do it,

fuck what they think, they hate us incels anyways.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Bitchwhipper2
Yes do it
While you're at it take a dick in your ass for fun

• +1
Image 11

• Love it
What bro will look like

IMG 3516

• JFL
mogger outfit. Just failoed by LTN face with weird hair and gay posing.

its about the outfit, dummy. I would wear it like a mogger
You must be trolling

• Hmm...
Celebs can pull off any kind of clothing, you ain't Kid Cudi to rock a crop top. Painting nails was considered hot among boys but it the era was back in like 2018-2020

• +1
You're promoting transvestism and I'm supposed to believe you're being serious
were talking about fashion here. has nothing to do with trans u closeted fag.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Celebs can pull off any kind of clothing, you ain't Kid Cudi to rock a crop top. Painting nails was considered hot among boys but it the era was back in like 2018-2020
I am autistic and anti-social so I don't really care about trends or what is cool. I don't mind going against trends or doing something that is out of trend.

I just want to dress like I am the main character

Painting nails was considered hot among boys but it the era was back in like 2018-2020
It still is. A bunch of prettyboys still paint their nails and put cool pictures in their nails.

• +1
were talking about fashion here. has nothing to do with trans u closeted fag.
Transvestite = dressing like opposite gender

Not the same as transgender

• +1
I am autistic and anti-social so I don't really care about trends or what is cool. I don't mind going against trends or doing something that is out of trend.

I just want to dress like I am the main character
Oh if you don't care about how people rate your looks then go for it. Thought you'd care about it being on this forum

• +1
Transvestite = dressing like opposite gender
nothing wrong with that

a lot of clothing styles and colouring looks good on both men and women, but it's never worn on men because most men don't care enough, don't want to seem gay, etc.

doesn't mean it can't be worn by a fashionable main character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL
It still is. A bunch of prettyboys still paint their nails and put cool pictures in their nails.
Ye ye there's still some doing it but nobody hypes it up this much anymore. Or like Carti painting them all black for aesthetics

nothing wrong with that

a lot of clothing styles and colouring looks good on both men and women, but it's never worn on men because most men don't care enough, don't want to seem gay, etc.

doesn't mean it can't be worn by a fashionable main character
Just wear football kits tbh

It's not worth people thinking you're gay just to be different

• JFL
Oh if you don't care about how people rate your looks then go for it. Thought you'd care about it being on this forum
I want to look good obviously. But looking good is not about follow trends.
Something which looks good will always look good. It's not about fitting into the pack like a sheep, which is what all the trend followers are doing.

This I don't care about, because I am a lion, not a sheep. I am the main character.

6f25bcc369fb57250b5a41bfb25b2bfd.jpg

Shit like this, all girls wearing the same white shoes as a trend. And if you don't do the same, you are 'ugly', a 'weirdo', 'look like shit', etc.
I don't care about it because following trends is for side-characters, it's for sheep. And has nothing to do with looks.

Just wear football kits tbh

It's not worth people thinking you're gay just to be different
I am different, I am the main character.

I am not like the rest.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ye ye there's still some doing it but nobody hypes it up this much anymore. Or like Carti painting them all black for aesthetics
following trends is for losers

Male-style clothing looks like utter shit. Bland boring shit.

Mogs to wear female-style clothing instead?
Sure it mogs hard, but that's gay bro

• Love it
I want to look good obviously. But looking good is not about follow trends.
Something which looks good will always look good. It's not about fitting into the pack like a sheep, which is what all the trend followers are doing.

This I don't care about, because I am a lion, not a sheep. I am the main character.

6f25bcc369fb57250b5a41bfb25b2bfd.jpg

Shit like this, all girls wearing the same white shoes as a trend. And if you don't do the same, you are 'ugly', a 'weirdo', 'look like shit', etc.
I don't care about it because following trends is for side-characters, it's for sheep. And has nothing to do with looks.
Yeah but you can fit in the fashion trends but maximize the fuck outta your fits, like let's say there's a trend for really wide leg pants, loafers, carhart jackets, stussy shit, timbs + wide jeans. 95% follow the trends but there's still the stand outs that everybody looks up to

• +1
Yeah but you can fit in the fashion trends but maximize the fuck outta your fits, like let's say there's a trend for really wide leg pants, loafers, carhart jackets, stussy shit, timbs + wide jeans. 95% follow the trends but there's still the stand outs that everybody looks up to
yeah I get you, you look like the rest, but better. casually but not too obviously mogging the normal trend followers.
but its more for work environments or when you're socializing with friends I think.

When you are out in public, or on dates, at the store, holiday, etc. there's no need to fit in.

• +1
yes especially thigh highs :3

• JFL
yeah I get you, you look like the rest, but better. casually but not too obviously mogging the normal trend followers.
but its more for work environments or when you're socializing with friends I think.

When you are out in public, or on dates, at the store, holiday, etc. there's no need to fit in.
Well, talking from my experience, no girl ever told me she liked any of the 'feminine' outfits/things you posted lol. I know it doesn't really matter but just letting you know that it might make you feel good about yourself for the first few times but I wouldn't be surprised if people gave you 'weirdo' looks on the streets unless you live in a gay ass New York or San Francisco

• +1
Well, talking from my experience, no girl ever told me she liked any of the 'feminine' outfits/things you posted lol. I know it doesn't really matter but just letting you know that it might make you feel good about yourself for the first few times but I wouldn't be surprised if people gave you 'weirdo' looks on the streets unless you live in a gay ass New York or San Francisco
i want the attention as long as I like the way I look and it's not just worn purely to grab attention while not even liking the look, if you know what I mean.

for girls, most think I am ugly asf anyways and look at me with disgust or ignore my existence. having niche fashion outfits can only be a good thing in this case.

• +1
Oh, so more modern stuff, i prefer a predomination of classical women's fashion.
Tbh the first three are considered acceptabble to wear as a male by other male normies, i dont think theyd call you gay for that (@Michael Myers dresses like the first one + a dress everyday jfl)

Tbh yeah, male fashion is too boring even if you're a drip god. Men are too restricted to what they can wear compared to females. women can have much more literal clothing diversity, shirts, dresses and skirts (something completely excluded from male fashion), pants, socks, clothing design and stamp diversity, accessory diversity be it things they wear on their wrists/knees, head, neck etc, all kinds of jewelery, different hairstyles and accessories they can put on their hair, different hats, types of earrings, nail paint, nail prints, nail lengths and shapes.
Most women nowadays literally just dress like how men are "supposed to" and it still works

The creator of a game series i like says he has an all female cast because he can include more diversity fashion wise, different hairstyles, clothing, jewelery, hats etc. If he added some males what they could wear and present as would be too restrictive and it'd be too boring and the characters wouldn't be as memorable. @SidharthTheSlayer
I've crossplayed as some of the characters from it lol

(ignore the derpy art and focus on the fashion :forcedsmile:)

These character designs perfectly show how women's fashion is way more acceptably diverse (and also highlight my more personally preferred classical women's clothing thing i was talking about)

Obviously doing this is a social negative and (debatably) a female attraction negative but i assume you don't give a fuck about that

I'd rock stylish female fashion as a fuck you to what societ thinks tbh xd, i somewhat already do on the daily mostly with my hair and accessories and clothing colors and stamps, but nothing too crazy

(why did i put so much effort into this essay? maybe i should take my estrogen!)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SidharthTheSlayer and MoggerGaston
Oh, so more modern stuff, i prefer a predomination of classical women's fashion.
Tbh the first three are considered acceptabble to wear as a male by other male normies, i dont think theyd call you gay for that (@Michael Myers dresses like the first one + a dress everyday jfl)

Tbh yeah, male fashion is too boring even if you're a drip god. Men are too restricted to what they can wear compared to females. women can have much more literal clothing diversity, shirts, dresses and skirts (something completely excluded from male fashion), pants, socks, clothing design and stamp diversity, accessory diversity be it things they wear on their wrists/knees, head, neck etc, all kinds of jewelery, different hairstyles and accessories they can put on their hair, different hats, types of earrings, nail paint, nail prints, nail lengths and shapes.
Most women nowadays literally just dress like how men are "supposed to" and it still works

The creator of a game series i like says he has an all female cast because he can include more diversity fashion wise, different hairstyles, clothing, jewelery, hats etc. If he added some males what they could wear and present as would be too restrictive and it'd be too boring and the characters wouldn't be as memorable. @SidharthTheSlayer
I've crossplayed as some of the characters from it lol

View attachment 2997867View attachment 2997869View attachment 2997876View attachment 2997888View attachment 2997892View attachment 2997906View attachment 2997911View attachment 2997931View attachment 2997938View attachment 2997945 (ignore the derpy art and focus on the fashion :forcedsmile:)

These character designs perfectly show how women's fashion is way more acceptably diverse (and also highlight my more personally preferred classical women's clothing thing i was talking about)

Obviously doing this is a social negative and (debatably) a female attraction negative but i assume you don't give a fuck about that

I'd rock stylish female fashion as a fuck you to what societ thinks tbh xd, i somewhat already do on the daily mostly with my hair and accessories and clothing colors and stamps, but nothing too crazy

(why did i put so much effort into this essay? maybe i should take my estrogen!)
Already wear rings, earrings, chains, rhinestone belts, bracelets, etc. Might as well add skirts and dresses to my wardrobe

• +1
Dedsrs I'd do it if I was fully looksmaxxed and no longer employed, right now it'd be ridiculous but as u said, male clothing is just limiting and repetitive

• +1
Dedsrs I'd do it if I was fully looksmaxxed and no longer employed, right now it'd be ridiculous but as u said, male clothing is just limiting and repetitive
i could see it working on you if you were gothic with long hair

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer