Would LeFort III osteotomy fix bug eyes and scleral show?

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Would LeFort III reduce the appearance of bug eyes and scleral show and improve the eye area? I would also need genioplasty to augment the chin, but I have moderate scleral show and bulging eyes.

Pic related, this guy have similar eyes to me.
Eric hansen london 2015

bump since no reply

Composite picture of patient 1 of Cruzon syndrome who underwent a modified LeFort 3

This woman's eyes look better in the after. When the maxilla is moved forward, isn't there more undereye support, so the eyes look less buggy?

Attachments

• badmaxilla.jpg
    badmaxilla.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Would LeFort III reduce the appearance of bug eyes and scleral show and improve the eye area? I would also need genioplasty to augment the chin, but I have moderate scleral show and bulging eyes.

View attachment 436807
bump since no reply

View attachment 436826

This woman's eyes look better in the after. When the maxilla is moved forward, isn't there more undereye support, so the eyes look less buggy?

I wanna know who did that surgery like jesus

Well first of all you are not getting lf3.

So I would recommend going to Taban for orbital decompression + infra orbital rim impants + almond eye surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 643, Warlow and 2 others
lf3 is a meme. If you want to get it jump in front of a truck on the highway face first and if you survive, you might the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 5349
lf3 is a meme. If you want to get it jump in front of a truck on the highway face first and if you survive, you might the surgery
one maxi facial from Indian was pissed when I insisted on Lefort 3 . I guess I can't go to him now ahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6341
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You will not get it, stop thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
what about Modified Lefort 3?
I think mlf3 is just a part of lf3, so I guess you can get it, but it probably won't be called mlf3 or lf3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I think mlf3 is just a part of lf3, so I guess you can get it, but it probably won't be called mlf3 or lf3.
does it have a good result for aesthetics ?

when are retards gonna stop asking this. it's made for literal deformed people, no doctor is gonna give it to you, and it involves peeling back your entire fucking face, fuckers here are too high inhib to even commit to simple shit like rhinoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Gaia262, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
does it have a good result for aesthetics ?
Look, I will give you the facts.
There is a user here who had lf1 - LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGED.
You will never get lf3, FORGET ABOUT IT.
That's why you need to understand that Bimax is the true salvation. Look at the results, massive improvement. Every single surgery except Bimax is worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5912
Look, I will give you the facts.
There is a user here who had lf1 - LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGED.
You will never get lf3, FORGET ABOUT IT.
That's why you need to understand that Bimax is the true salvation. Look at the results, massive improvement. Every single surgery except Bimax is worthless.
yeah I know im never getting l3
fuck no I dont want it
but doesn't Modified Lefort 3 give the same effect as bimax but to the entire maxilla?

yeah I know im never getting l3
fuck no I dont want it
but doesn't Modified Lefort 3 give the same effect as bimax but to the entire maxilla?
Oh god you really want to have my answer.
It's simple: mlf3, even if someone does it, is an obscure fantasylike surgery. On the other hand, Bimax is actually working AND it's not obscure at all, many surgeons are practising it.

• +1
Oh god you really want to have my answer.
It's simple: mlf3, even if someone does it, is an obscure fantasylike surgery. On the other hand, Bimax is actually working AND it's not obscure at all, many surgeons are practising it.
muuhhhh i want maxilla to improve

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Almond eye surgery and implants in brow ridge and cheekbone area will yield same result imo since eye spacing is normal

Yes

Lefort 3 will be more common in the future years and it will be improved so it is done easier, and more non deformed people will get it

• +1
Yes

Lefort 3 will be more common in the future years and it will be improved so it is done easier, and more non deformed people will get it
what about Modified Lefort 3
the jew nosecel wont give an answer

You are ignoring content by this member.

View attachment 436807
bump since no reply

View attachment 436826

No one here should ever utter the word Lefort and III unless you’re actually deformed, in that case then it’s over anyways unfortunately.