Would like to thank every single one here

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I looked at my face in the camera. You have no idea how much better I look from all the looksmaxing. This is only possible because of you people keeping this forum alive and the information flowing. Thank you so much for this. My life is worth it now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, user123456, halloweed and 7 others
Will you post your ascension?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Looksmax.org, I'm going to give you my love.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, HitAndRun, murdah and 1 other person
You're welcome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and nathan
Will you post your ascension?
Yes. September. Just wait for my Accutane treatment to be over. Two boxes left. I have some more weight to lose. I'm applying castor oil on my eyelashes, eyebrows and hair to make them longer and thicker. Then I'll be good to post my ascension thread in September.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah and Bonecel01
Any updates on the eyebrow and eyelash progress?

• +1
Also what are your stats? Height, face rating, etc.

• +1
Any updates on the eyebrow and eyelash progress?
They're definitely longer and thicker. I apply castor oil on them every night before going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep with them on, then wash it off in the morning.

Also what are your stats? Height, face rating, etc.
5'11" (1,80), strong MTN (5.5). I believe I'll be a solid 6 by the end of it.

I'm not kidding: because of the leanmaxing, my face looks a lot angular, the Accutane nuked my acne and reduced my nose size, castor oil made my eyelashes and eyebrows longer, and I'm just waiting my hair grow longer to give a cool style. I use accessories like necklace too. Man, I'm becoming appealing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I looked at my face in the camera. You have no idea how much better I look from all the looksmaxing. This is only possible because of you people keeping this forum alive and the information flowing. Thank you so much for this. My life is worth it now.
Send me pics

They're definitely longer and thicker. I apply castor oil on them every night before going to sleep. Yes, I go to sleep with them on, then wash it off in the morning.

5'11" (1,80), strong MTN (5.5). I believe I'll be a solid 6 by the end of it.

I'm not kidding: because of the leanmaxing, my face looks a lot angular, the Accutane nuked my acne and reduced my nose size, castor oil made my eyelashes and eyebrows longer, and I'm just waiting my hair grow longer to give a cool style. I use accessories like necklace too. Man, I'm becoming appealing.
how do you apply the castor oil to eyelashes properly

• +1
how do you apply the castor oil to eyelashes properly
I turn the lights on, go to bed, take the castor oil, turn the camera of my phone on, put my finger inside the bottle, and with it wet I caress my eyelashes and eyebrows like I'm massaging them. It must stick to them like glue. Then I turn the lights off and go to sleep with the oil on. I wash it off in the morning. Do this for days straight.

200.gif

• +1