Would longer hair work for me? Should I get a transplant?

M

mheard

Iron
Sup guys. 36 year old here. I've attached a pic which shows my current hairline. I don't have my hair combed back, which would show a bit more recession on the temples, but this is how I currently style my hair. I am currently in the process of losing a bunch of fat so imagine me with a much more prominent jawline in the future with this hairstyle.

My question is - I think this style suits my head shape and face very well, but I see a lot of people with longer hair and I'm curious if it would work for me. Also, would you recommend a hair transplant at this point?

I can easily afford a transplant but I'm worried about the lottery of getting a decent clinic in Turkey. I also don't want to be on any meds like fin/minox.

Face.jpg

Last edited:
Sup guys. 36 year old here. I've attached a pic which shows my current hairline. I don't have my hair combed back, which would show a bit more recession on the temples, but this is how I currently style my hair. I am currently in the process of losing a bunch of fat so imagine me with a much more prominent jawline in the future with this hairstyle.

My question is - I think this style suits my head shape and face very well, but I see a lot of people with longer hair and I'm curious if it would work for me. Also, would you recommend a hair transplant at this point?

I can easily afford a transplant but I'm worried about the lottery of getting a decent clinic in Turkey. I also don't want to be on any meds like fin/minox.

Face.jpg
Get a hair system

Hair should not be your worry right now. Your face is bloated as fuck. You need to leanmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Hair should not be your worry right now. Your face is bloated as fuck. You need to leanmaxx.

I'm getting there. 800 calories a day PSMF, I think by October I should reach 10% or so. Wanna see something crazy? Left pic is when my waist was 35". Right pic is when my waist was 33". When I'm at 10%, my waist is at 27". I use waist as a metric because that's where I store the most fat.

I have a ton of face fat that will come off. Right now I'm at 32" waist.

Face-Progress-2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think your hair looks that recessed tbh, if its been happening at an alarming rate maybe get on finasteride so it doesn't get worse but I don't think its bad. Why don't you just try growing it out and seeing how it looks first?
It's hard to recommend hairstyles without seeing your facial features, but given your dark hair & medium complexion and that you appear to be more on the masculine side, I think you might look good with a perm, like medium-long loosely curled hair slicked back, like the kinda hairstyle a lot of those Italian looking guys with old money style that you'll see all over social media

• +1
Reactions: mheard
I don't think your hair looks that recessed tbh, if its been happening at an alarming rate maybe get on finasteride so it doesn't get worse but I don't think its bad. Why don't you just try growing it out and seeing how it looks first?
It's hard to recommend hairstyles without seeing your facial features, but given your dark hair & medium complexion and that you appear to be more on the masculine side, I think you might look good with a perm, like medium-long loosely curled hair slicked back, like the kinda hairstyle a lot of those Italian looking guys with old money style that you'll see all over social media

I feel like I have a high forehead from the front. There's actually an indent right in the middle of my forehead, a horizontal line, about 1cm below my hairline.. that's where my hairline used to be. You can see it on the left pic here. I tried growing my hair out in the left pic but it just wouldn't lay right, and my recession made it look a bit odd when I tried to comb it. Maybe I just lean out more and reassess.

Face-Progress-2.jpg