Would mk-677 and anastrazole give me better bones and a more masculine face?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I’m 15, 5’8, growth plates are open and im a late bloomer. If I start taking anastrazole which as an ai and mk-677 will it make me taller, and give more bone density? For example wrist will get wider, jaw or cheekbones? And what are the effects of anastrazole?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Mk-677 probs will make you taller and grow a bit more bone in general but also comes with a lot of risk and is not as effective as straight HGH

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and edgewalker2181
Mk-677 probs will make you taller but also comes with a lot of risk and is not as effective as straight HGH
What risks? I also heard that there are a lot of mental negatives from AI so idk but il see. I would say I won’t try large dosages of an ai rn but I will do mk-677 20 mg 4 times a week if it doesn’t give me any effects I will do it more often

What risks? I also heard that there are a lot of mental negatives from AI so idk but il see. I would say I won’t try large dosages of an ai rn but I will do mk-677 20 mg 4 times a week if it doesn’t give me any effects I will do it more often
diabetes

I’m 15, 5’8, growth plates are open and im a late bloomer. If I start taking anastrazole which as an ai and mk-677 will it make me taller, and give more bone density? For example wrist will get wider, jaw or cheekbones? And what are the effects of anastrazole?
Nah u won’t get the results u want but it’ll be easier for you to bulk.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181