would mk fuck up my developement?

FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
for reference im 15 i wanna bulk up put some muscle on my frame i have a good frame and i think having muscle will increase my smv 10 fold

more muscle = more mass = more weight= shrink you down.
What do most musclesz do? Contract and extend. Big Muscle = Body/height contracts!

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
just eat and take creatine no reason to fuck with your natural development if you havent even tried to do it regularly first. if you experience really slow growth then maybe but even then it might just fuck u up in the long run since there is no research on the long term effects

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
just eat and take creatine no reason to fuck with your natural development if you havent even tried to do it regularly first. if you experience really slow growth then maybe but even then it might just fuck u up in the long run since there is no research on the long term effects
i already tried for 1 hear and a half
IMG 7904
got a little bit of progress i judt dont wanna take so much time to instrsd get the results in. 6 months not 3 yrars

more muscle = more mass = more weight= shrink you down.
What do most musclesz do? Contract and extend. Big Muscle = Body/height contracts!
🤣this is what happens when you spend all day inside in your own head

for reference im 15 i wanna bulk up put some muscle on my frame i have a good frame and i think having muscle will increase my smv 10 fold
Itll help it since youll have more igf1

what else like cons in my hormone production or my face dev
mk is so minimal that it's not even worth it
even best cause scenario you get it from a good source, all it's gonna do is get you hungrier
not worth it, especially if you're fifteen, any chance of early onset diabetes is awful

• +1
Reactions: sp0icer
I'm on it my dude makes me sleep like a baby and eat more

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
mk is so minimal that it's not even worth it
even best cause scenario you get it from a good source, all it's gonna do is get you hungrier
not worth it, especially if you're fifteen, any chance of early onset diabetes is awful
but the benefits bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sp0icer