Votes: 25 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
in terms of respect by peers and SMV

Personally, I don't think so. I laugh when I see short guys with big muscles because it's so obvious why they lift.

But then again, I see many people around your height who get jacked. So surely, it must have some perks if they do it right?

Personally, I don't think so. I laugh when I see short guys with big muscles because it's so obvious why they lift.

But then again, I see many people around your height who get jacked. So surely, it must have some perks if they do it right?
I have had few college girls feel my arms and shoulders. I wasn’t even jacked rather swimmer body looks.

as long as youre average height. its seen as compensating if youre below average in something, so are long as youre overall average its fine, however if youre like 6'4 or whatever its a giga halo

• +1
Reactions: Racky
as long as youre average height. its seen as compensating if youre below average in something, so are long as youre overall average its fine, however if youre like 6'4 or whatever its a giga halo
I wish I have black friends

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
Yes if you are 5’10 it will absolutely halo you. I would argue being average and jacked and NT >>>>> any surgery

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Racky, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Yes if you are 5’10 it will absolutely halo you. I would argue being average and jacked and NT >>>>> any surgery
it does tho. seen it irl and url. i remember just last week one of my orbiters was looking at a dude and said he was a 6/10, his face was a 4 at best so i said "minus the body hes ugly" and she was like "well yeah" and he was normie height. im not even trying to make a cope for myself as id be 100x better off if i was taller but its whatever

• +1
Reactions: Racky, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 16220
it does tho. seen it irl and url. i remember just last week one of my orbiters was looking at a dude and said he was a 6/10, his face was a 4 at best so i said "minus the body hes ugly" and she was like "well yeah" and he was normie height. im not even trying to make a cope for myself as id be 100x better off if i was taller but its whatever
Have you Tyronemaxxed? Are there any changes in how others treated you?

Have you Tyronemaxxed?
i guess, but im still on the shorter side. i think i need lifts because the height gap between me and most women isnt as much as id like. I feel as if i was like 6'2 6'4 id clear most women pretty well for the gap, maybe ill get LL but for now ill stick to like 5ft 5'1 women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i guess, but im still on the shorter side. i think i need lifts because the height gap between me and most women isnt as much as id like. I feel as if i was like 6'2 6'4 id clear most women pretty well for the gap, maybe ill get LL but for now ill stick to like 5ft 5'1 women
Make sure not to fraud more than 2 inches 6’1 seems to be your realistic goal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
muscle is a halo at any height, stop coping twinks

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

thats not sjort dummy

muscle is a halo at any height, stop coping twinks
Not really tho my mate is 5’6 standing on the stadiometer his gym maxed body giving over compensation vibe but that’s because most of the girls here are 5’11

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
over compensation vibe
then call any possible looksmax: good style, haircut, make up etc an over compensation vibe. There's nothing wrong to enjoy lifting and getting a better body

Retards voting no probably think being 2m/6'7 tall will automatically make you frame mog guys shorter than you, most will be lanklets

It can be a halo if you're not a framecel and you're not ugly. 5'10 isnt manlet tier so it's not gonna make you look like youre compensating of smth

• +1
Reactions: mehman and mrdolphin
You should make use of lifts before it becomes too mainstream and everyone is using them.

Your physique + 6ft2. easy mode

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Blackgymmax
Are there any changes in how others treated you?
no, just more women. being gymmaxxed always kept me on the good side of men and gay compliments about looking good from other dudes

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry