Would my zygos look bigger if I lose weight or am I boneless.. I want to know if from zygos it’d be enough to determine..Also I’m 300 pounds I think.

F

Floou

Bronze
Please don’t be mean to me guys.. I felt cute in this picture. I was hoping to get a more cute look but I don’t think that’d be possible since I’m brown 👊🏿💔 I’ll starve for a month and then eat 1500 calories bhais I need to lose 150 pounds in 3 months. Instantly. Idc if I die, it has to be now! If you guys are going to be meanies ig the most you could is to tell me to go kill myself 🥹. Bhais I’m so lonely, just don’t be too mean on me or I’ll kms…

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    704.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: wsada
Holy fawk nigga lose weight g

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
the fat nigga type

just dont eat for a few weeks

Holy fawk nigga lose weight g
Nigga i already know that i don’t actually think I’m 300 pounds just an over estimation. I am losing it as we speak by starving!

High mtn potential if I do say so myself 😂😂. So much moggy potential… I’m so wet

you have potential for mtn at least, but don't just starve try to eat a high protein diet and workout or you'll be skinny fat

you have potential for mtn at least, but don't just starve try to eat a high protein diet and workout or you'll be skinny fat
HIGH MTN WITH DECENT ZYGOS.

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
No I want to starve, I’ll my veggie smoothies and starve thx

• JFL
Reactions: Obamalama
Straightmaxx asap bro you sound like a foid
Also yes you have mogger zygos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back