• 20220405_033011.jpg
    20220405_033011.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
i rly want chad side profile so genioplasty too
Don't you already have a strong jawline? :confused:

You have a slightly recessed chin IMO, so just go for chin fillers and see if you have the necessary look.

Anyways 1, since you already seem have "chad" jawline, no point in enhancing that part of your face. Or is it your beard-frauding? :unsure:

We should ban beards here, rly...

Anyways 2, I do not see how lipo would help you... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

You have a slightly recessed chin IMO, so just go for chin fillers and see if you have the necessary look.

Anyways 1, since you already seem have "chad" jawline, no point in enhancing that part of your face. Or is it your beard-frauding? :unsure:

nah if anything my beard is making my jaw look worse cuz i haven't trimmed it well

genioplasty all the way

genioplasty all the way
Up to you, but i think it is dumb...

Why would you legit cut your bone, when you need only projection, and this is achievable with implants? :unsure:

Moreover, why wouldn't you use fillers to "try" the new look? Imagine you cut your bones, and they make you look shit... what are you gonna do: rebreak it? :feelswhy:

My only worry in my case atleast is outside scarring. They cut you near ears so you will have a big fucking keloid on side of your face

do you have an underbite?

Yeah I think so
You are wrong, neck lipo just removes fat it doesnt tighten the surronding layers. To get a really got result he would need to get a deep plane neck lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17345
You are wrong, neck lipo just removes fat it doesnt tighten the surronding layers. To get a really got result he would need to get a deep plane neck lift
since I'm young I think it will work plus there are amazing results from it. I'm not at my goal weight however I know that i always stored bit more fat in face area so that could potanitially cure it permanently and also id train my neck too

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Why would you legit cut your bone, when you need only projection, and this is achievable with implants? :unsure:

Moreover, why wouldn't you use fillers to "try" the new look? Imagine you cut your bones, and they make you look shit... what are you gonna do: rebreak it? :feelswhy:
beacuse bone resorbtion and with genioplasty its actual bone that brows back in so its almost like a new jaw forever non fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Some people get good results with 2 treatments of kybella and I think it allows for a more natural look over time than just a neck liposuction without any lift

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

do you prefer implants to osteotomies in all cases?

do you prefer implants to osteotomies in all cases?
My personal list:
FILLERS >>> Implants > Osteotomies.

The problem is that the most common defect which makes subhumans out of humans, jaw recession, requires Bimax, there is no way to move the teeth forward without breaking the bone unfortunately :feelsrope:

In all other cases, you usually want to first do fillers to "try" your new look, and then, if you do not have enough money to maintain, you do the implant, according to the results you produced with the filler. (y)

My personal list:
FILLERS >>> Implants > Osteotomies.

The problem is that the most common defect which makes subhumans out of humans, jaw recession, requires Bimax, there is no way to move the teeth forward without breaking the bone unfortunately :feelsrope:

In all other cases, you usually want to first do fillers to "try" your new look, and then, if you do not have enough money to maintain, you do the implant, according to the results you produced with the filler. (y)
why would you go for a filler when they end up dissolving in your face eventually, whereas you can take an implant out if you dislike it?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
why would you go for a filler when they end up dissolving in your face eventually, whereas you can take an implant out if you dislike it?
Because taking out implant is an invasive procedure where the implant cost 10k is lost, and the same amount of filler costs say 2k. Now, you try to insert a new one for 10k. Overall, 20k for implants, half a year swelling.

Fillers for 2k last 2 years. 20k fillers will last you 20 years :unsure:

Also, if you are tired of your old look, you can always add up some more filler. While for the implant... you can only take it out...well, technically you can filler up on top of the implant...but just saying (y)

PS. Implants are still required if the amount of needed projection is LARGE. So, if the recession is too large, makes sense to go for implants right away (y)

• +1
Reactions: karbo

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
Because taking out implant is an invasive procedure where the implant cost 10k is lost, and the same amount of filler costs say 2k. Now, you try to insert a new one for 10k. Overall, 20k for implants, half a year swelling.

Fillers for 2k last 2 years. 20k fillers will last you 20 years :unsure:

Also, if you are tired of your old look, you can always add up some more filler. While for the implant... you can only take it out...well, technically you can filler up on top of the implant...but just saying (y)

PS. Implants are still required if the amount of needed projection is LARGE. So, if the recession is too large, makes sense to go for implants right away (y)
he has an underbite, bimax asap for him. Or bsso solo, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
No. Take an a anatomy class to know why

That area is full of muscle and glands, your cranial base, how it connects to your air portals and airways and spine doomed you with a shit submental

You have an overbite yet your lower lips are ahead, which tells me you're jutting, AKA severely recessed

Bimax + necklift + lose more fat

KURWA MAĆ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 17244
That's what it looks like because he's jutting. He said himself it's ovER bige
he has similar side profile like me but I have an underbite and I look like him while he's jutting. Not possible to slay with that look ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
he has similar side profile like me but I have an underbite and I look like him while he's jutting. Not possible to slay with that look ngl
It's a bad look but mogs overbite to death, trust me