Would neck training make my lower third look smaller ?

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
title tbh, also how to train neck ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's Over.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
title tbh, also how to train neck ?
In every situation, having a larger neck is better. If your jaw is legit shit you can't do much outside of surgery anyway.
If u take roids you'll have a full neck by carrying groceries in. Other than that you can get one of those fun hats with a chain and basically move your neck anyway it can go.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, middayshowers, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
It will actually make it look wider. Having a thick, muscular and vascular neck is super aesthetic and masculine

• +1
Reactions: CurryCel, middayshowers, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
No. Having a big neck makes your jaw look more masc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
It won't, trust me. It will make your jaw look better (unless you don't even have an average jaw). There's this guy in my school with great bigonial width but his jaw overall looks small at first glance because of his twink neck (he's 49kg at 181cm).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6856 and Deleted member 7820
Will neck training fix my lower third? If so I'll literally buy a fucking neck training harness like rn

Attachments

• JPEG_20200411_090456.jpg
    JPEG_20200411_090456.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 7820
Will neck training fix my lower third? If so I'll literally buy a fucking neck training harness like rn
mogs mine

i uploaded new pic i look more subhuman in this pic the last pic was frauded hard tbh

this pic is more accurate
fuck, mogs me hard

fuck, mogs me hard
srs bro if so I'm so sorry

I'm legit subhuman but I think neck training will ascend me hard tbh. I'm gonna gymcel completely here after cutting fat from my skinny fat physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and JackSparrow
srs bro if so I'm so sorry

I'm legit subhuman but I think neck training will ascend me hard tbh. I'm gonna gymcel completely here after cutting fat from my skinny fat physique
Copecel. If you think a minor thing like neck training will ascend you, nah bro. Yes it makes you look more masculine and stand out from all the twinkcels roaming the streets, but in my experience, it serves as a halo for an already average or above average width jaw (see my pfp, brutal mog), and by no means corrects the absolutely game-changing failo of having a narrow jaw.

Also jfl at going to the gym after trying to cut. I have to make a thread on this stuff. Too many skinny fat people who try to cut, end up losing not much fat and some muscle loss as well. THE BEST, AND I MEAN UNARGUABLE BEST SOLUTION for skinny fat is to hit the gym eating at a maintenance or slight surplus. Muscle gain = greater basal metabolic rate = fat loss if calorie intake is constant.

Copecel. If you think a minor thing like neck training will ascend you, nah bro. Yes it makes you look more masculine and stand out from all the twinkcels roaming the streets, but in my experience, it serves as a halo for an already average or above average width jaw (see my pfp, brutal mog), and by no means corrects the absolutely game-changing failo of having a narrow jaw.

Also jfl at going to the gym after trying to cut. I have to make a thread on this stuff. Too many skinny fat people who try to cut, end up losing not much fat and some muscle loss as well. THE BEST, AND I MEAN UNARGUABLE BEST SOLUTION for skinny fat is to hit the gym eating at a maintenance or slight surplus. Muscle gain = greater basal metabolic rate = fat loss if calorie intake is constant.
How TF is eating more supposed to make me lose that doesn't really make sense

And wtf do you want me to do kill myself? There's literally nothing I can fucking do jfl. Fuck this shit.

How TF is eating more supposed to make me lose that doesn't really make sense

And wtf do you want me to do kill myself? There's literally nothing I can fucking do jfl. Fuck this shit.
I'm trying to help you and you bring out this low iq bs.
I literally explained it.
Muscle takes a large amount of energy to be formed and maintained. Gaining muscle means your total daily energy expenditure increases as your body works to maintain this muscle. What does it do? It uses up fat to fund this. If you're eating at a maintenance or slight surplus (particularly with high amounts of protein, keeping a positive nitrogen balance to gain muscle), you will gain muscle, and lose fat.

Do I need to explain the entire metabolic process or does this suffice?
lmao keep crying. You're 6'4 and white. You're not even trying. Your face isn't even incel tier. I'm a 5'7 curry and even I realise that there are people on this site that have it worse. Just shut up and keep trying. Before you say "you don't understand blah blah," I'm no stranger to social exclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I'm trying to help you and you bring out this low iq bs.
I literally explained it.
Muscle takes a large amount of energy to be formed and maintained. Gaining muscle means your total daily energy expenditure increases as your body works to maintain this muscle. What does it do? It uses up fat to fund this. If you're eating at a maintenance or slight surplus (particularly with high amounts of protein, keeping a positive nitrogen balance to gain muscle), you will gain muscle, and lose fat.

Do I need to explain the entire metabolic process or does this suffice?

lmao keep crying. You're 6'4 and white. You're not even trying. Your face isn't even incel tier. I'm a 5'7 curry and even I realise that there are people on this site that have it worse. Just shut up and keep trying. Before you say "you don't understand blah blah," I'm no stranger to social exclusion.
kill yourself you curryfag before you even say I'm not trying jfl.

the first skinny ectomorph you see "you aren't trying".

you have never been my height with my metabolism you universal retard there's no way you could know.

i won't listen to shit you say since obviously you couldn't figure out that much.

again, rope

by the way, the only reason you are acting so hostile is because of the failo effect you animalistic sheepling. if i was Chad you wouldn't give two shits about being """"low IQ"""

IMMEDIATELY SHOTGUN IMPLANT

Last edited by a moderator:
kill yourself you curryfag before you even say I'm not trying jfl.

the first skinny ectomorph you see "you aren't trying".

you have never been my height with my metabolism you universal retard there's no way you could know.

i won't listen to shit you say since obviously you couldn't figure out that much.

again, rope

by the way, the only reason you are acting so hostile is because of the failo effect you animalistic sheepling. if i was Chad you wouldn't give two shits about being """"low IQ"""

IMMEDIATELY SHOTGUN IMPLANT
Pathetic. Keep barking if you get offended over the truth. I gave you the information required. If you want to benefit, use it, if you want to keep using looksmax.me and rotting, ignore me.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Pathetic. Keep barking if you get offended over the truth. I gave you the information required. If you want to benefit, use it, if you want to keep using looksmax.me and rotting, ignore me.
Jfl.

You are fucking retarded. I'm sorry, I'll add you to ignore you fucking idiot. Imagine seeing a person on the internet trying to ascend and you saying COPE COPE COPE COPE then claiming moral superiority "i was just trying to help bro"

indeed, I fucking hate people like you. GTFO next time you think about roping PM me so I can grab a snack.

jesus fuck, your brain must be fucked.

the whole point of everyone telling you this is that you obviously hate your life (which presumably has a lot to do with your appearance) and you don't know how to be happy. you have deluded yourself into thinking that you will be happy with a few softmaxxes here and there.

we are the ones telling you the only way you'll be happy - taking drastic measures. you're telling people here that they are causing you depression but they're actually the only ones who have any hope of ending your depression.
jfl, why the fuck do you keep messaging me

just stop, I didn't even read that shit the last essay was long enough.

also just be glad you are talking shit on the internet and not in person. last message to you faggot. done wasting my time.

Grow a beard if you can and train your neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Which exercise gets your neck thicker from the front? Mine is already thick from side and back view.

strengthening neck, like lowering bf% is one of the few universal halos. it is impossible to look WORSE with a bigger neck.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 7820 and middayshowers