Would normies notice a genioplasty?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

This is a volcel forum
I need to find the time to get this, while also looking for a job. It might end up being that I have to start work first, move out, and then get genio using up paid leave from work.

Changes to the chin aren't necessarily obvious in the same way a rhino would be. So would I be able to get away with a 6-8mm genio without most people pinpointing what changed? I would probably buzz my head or some shit at the same time, so when I went back to work people would focus on that. I would grow a beard first but I can't really

I need to find the time to get this, while also looking for a job. It might end up being that I have to start work first, move out, and then get genio using up paid leave from work.

Changes to the chin aren't necessarily obvious in the same way a rhino would be. So would I be able to get away with a 6-8mm genio without most people pinpointing what changed? I would probably buzz my head or some shit at the same time, so when I went back to work people would focus on that. I would grow a beard first but I can't really
Depends on your current chin level.

Normies notice natural glowups just as they do frauded ones - doesn't mean they confront you about it, and if they do just give a natural excuse like a person with a natural glowup would.

• +1
Reactions: xxv, RealNinja, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
geniplasty doesnt change your front,even in general its barely noticable but get it if you dont wan a bad side

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, lowiqNormie, qsabathi and 3 others
Yes, Even more if your chin was already recessed, Going from a chin that is placed behind your lips to a well projected one is very noticiable, Especially in motion (Irl)

Depends on your current chin level.
IMG 20240729 010620

In Frankfurt plane
Ramieri said 6 or 8 mm forward and 3 mm down (I'm not gonna go to him tho, it's €8k)

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

just gain weight pre surgery then lose it after, they will think you just lost weight

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and optimisticzoomer
View attachment 3056916
In Frankfurt plane
Ramieri said 6 or 8 mm forward and 3 mm down (I'm not gonna go to him tho, it's €8k)
It would drastically change your side so I guess. If you're going to get it before uni then nobody will say a thing because, obviously, they'll assume your chin was always like that.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and optimisticzoomer
It would drastically change your side so I guess. If you're going to get it before uni then nobody will say a thing because, obviously, they'll assume your chin was always like that.
It's before work. I'll hopefully go on holiday somewhere in Europe in September and get it then before starting job (live with parents rn and dont want to mention it beforehand so will just do it as part of a holiday), but if this isn't possible I may have to start work first

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No, they wouldnt even notice a bimax, @Administrator had a HUGE bimax and said people barely noticed a change

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sickdawgie, piec, billymidnight and 2 others
NO. Normies do not to notice unless they are your super close friends/family AND see you a lot AND are very perceptive. Even then they won’t suspect surgery as most have zero knowledge beyond rhino, breast implant, lipo and fillers. 6-8mm isn’t huge anyway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel, billymidnight and optimisticzoomer
Just say you mewed bro :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and JustBeConfidentBruh
No, they wouldnt even notice a bimax, @Administrator had a HUGE bimax and said people barely noticed a change
legit. normies are literally the most blind motherfuckers u could imagine

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
who the fuck cares, i dont understand why you are all so scared of what people think on this forum. im getting trimax with 25mm forward movement +other implants and i still dont give a shit. in fact i cant wait for others to notice it.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Everyone noticed my chin wing, but that's a genioplasty on steroids

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
who the fuck cares, i dont understand why you are all so scared of what people think on this forum. im getting trimax with 25mm forward movement +other implants and i still dont give a shit. in fact i cant wait for others to notice it.
LMAOO 25 MM:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: good luck finding someone to do that

normies will probably attribute any facial changes to mewing or losing weight or other retarded shit
It takes like over a month to recover from and you're gonna have bandages all over your face for that time so people you come into daily contact will notice but new people wont notice you've had work done unless you had a shit doc

NO. Normies do not to notice unless they are your super close friends/family AND see you a lot AND are very perceptive. Even then they won’t suspect surgery as most have zero knowledge beyond rhino, breast implant, lipo and fillers. 6-8mm isn’t huge anyway.
This.

6-8 mm forward is nothing. 3 mm down will barely change your front.

This.

6-8 mm forward is nothing. 3 mm down will barely change your front.
Then wtf am I even getting it for jfl
Also the downward movement is more to reduce fold rather than for frontal aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
LMAOO 25 MM:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: good luck finding someone to do that
i found someone already bro🤦‍♂️ thats why i said I AM GETTING. not dreaming. i am wearing braces preparing for surgery. my surgeon is bpilled and extremely good.

• JFL
i found someone already bro🤦‍♂️ thats why i said I AM GETTING. not dreaming. i am wearing braces preparing for surgery. my surgeon is bpilled and extremely good.
Be wary though, the larger the advancement the higher chance of it reverting back to how it was previously

people hate tryhards

• +1
Have you figured who you would get it with?
No
I trust ramieri more tho but I'll probably consult someone else too

Genioplasty isn't a big difference from the front but yeah, some will notice it

Normies are basically bluepilled retards who believe all types of nonsense.

If you get genioplasty and someone asks why is your chin projection better or why is your chin bigger, just say this:

"Well, I wasn't eating well before and I had very little body fat. Now when I eat more food, I gained more weight and my face looks fuller."

They will believe this. I highly doubt normies even know what genioplasty or a recessed chin is.

• JFL
No
I trust ramieri more tho but I'll probably consult someone else too
Kind of been lurking on your threads and I’m in same position as you, uk cell looking for genio; let me know what you decide as I’m conflicted as of where to get it.

• +1
what the problem with people noticing it? do you think they will be like "oh this nigga got a genio his jaw was recessed and his mandible blablabla"
they wont give a shit about it even if they notice it.

• +1
Reactions: rgl666
people hate tryhards
what do you mean?
Normies are basically bluepilled retards who believe all types of nonsense.

If you get genioplasty and someone asks why is your chin projection better or why is your chin bigger, just say this:

"Well, I wasn't eating well before and I had very little body fat. Now when I eat more food, I gained more weight and my face looks fuller."

They will believe this. I highly doubt normies even know what genioplasty or a recessed chin is.
yeah this basically. im gonna tell normies its because of breathing issues or shit.

Depends, but in general, not really.