IMG 1633

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
@LeonidasGui

Get help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Looks234, Mealworm and 2 others
Little bit maybe out of intimidation. Sean will probably be intimidated and chico very little. This is because chico is taller than female Barrett

Little bit maybe out of intimidation. Sean will probably be intimidated and chico very little. This is because chico is taller than female Barrett
Wdym height has nothing do with that though Chicos face is much worse and female Barrett wouldn’t be as tall as male Barrett

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and n9wiff
Wdym height has nothing do with that though Chicos face is much worse and female Barrett wouldn’t be as tall as male Barrett
Too much height difference can make someone less intimidating. I assume female Barrett is 5ft10-5ft11.

Too much height difference can make someone less intimidating. I assume female Barrett is 5ft10-5ft11.
Only 2-3 inches shorter than Barrett’s height damn I thought difference is like 7 inches between men women average

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Only 2-3 inches shorter than Barrett’s height damn I thought difference is like 7 inches between men women average
I think about 3-6 inches men and women most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Mealworm
I think about 3-6 inches men and women most of the time
Yeah but they would be creepy toward her because of her face right

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yes they would act creepy but if ramirez was there he'd save her

Attachments

• 4110213_4106930_lv_0_20240428201030.mp4
    2.7 MB
Female Barrett’s dad
Yes he might beat Sean and chico since he is a criminal but he will be too intimidated by ramirez i dont think he can beat Ramirez

Yes he might beat Sean and chico since he is a criminal but he will be too intimidated by ramirez i dont think he can beat Ramirez
Dark question but do you think he would have molested Barrett if born girl because of her beauty?

Like molested his own daughter

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Probably yes he isn't not a decent person
Who knows maybe he molested Barrett someone said due to being cute blond looking girly

Probably yes he isn't not a decent person
Yeah he went to jail for drugs I don’t know If he did anything that bad besides selling drugs