Would perming ur temples downward work

D

Deleted

Lurker
U can use the perm chemicals on ur middlepart to remove a cowslick and make it all even which means it can change direction ur hair is going.

Would i be able to use it to change my hair direction from this to this.

14fd220ace591caa0f2d738910a8455f
14fd220ace591caa0f2d738910a8455f

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, randomvanish and ChristianChad
just grow out your sides more

just grow out your sides more
Problem is they naturally go backwards like with most people and i want this to be low maintance so i can focus on personality instead of worrying about my cheekbones being covered.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
just derma roller

Everyone just stfu if ur not answering the question maybe i drew like shit but its not a fucking norwood cover up and doctors wont do ht on 18 year olds anyway.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT and ifyouwannabemylover
thats much higher than im talking. Im literarly talking about hair on cheekbones and below temples
don't see why it shouldn't be possible at least in theory tbh

don't see why it shouldn't be possible at least in theory tbh
I cant get a fucking hair transplant yet bcuz doctors want to know if youll receed and they cant tell when ur below 25 to save grafts.

Anyways thats not what im asking either i specifically asked about perming for hair redirection.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and ifyouwannabemylover
I cant get a fucking hair transplant yet bcuz doctors want to know if youll receed and they cant tell when ur below 25 to save grafts.

Anyways thats not what im asking either i specifically asked about perming for hair redirection.
ya I get it boyo

As someone who is basically a normie regarding hair knowledge I don’t notice any visual difference

Edit: nvm

Crazy how Rob Lowe went from Chad to Chad with that one small change

To answer your question no I don’t see how that would be possible

Bigforeheadcel