Would reducing my radix/glabella give me epicanthal folds?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Now

Here I am now, as you can see, I have a large, straight nose.
Young

Here was me ages 1-4 or so, and strangely, I had epicanthal folds, which are usually only found in white children before age 1, not after. It seems to me like this is a result of the shape of my face, but also the lack of nose bridge I had then. I don't have any side profile photos, but it is safe to say my nose bridge wasn't prominent. I think my prominent glabella and radix now are pulling the skin up that would normally sit over my medial canthus, so, would getting rhino or whatever surgeries people do for flatter noses result in me getting epicanthal folds? I am mostly just curious, I am fine with my large nose, I'm just glad I don't have a dorsal hump.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
@BaldingBabyFace I have seen you viewing every god damn thread on this site, every single time, unless it's some months old thread. How do you do it? Is it automated?

why even ask this though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
No idea, you don't look bad tbh,
Acne is your main point to improve.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Had a graft to my radix and my epicanthal folds increased and so did the length of my medial canthus(although very slightly).

I don’t think there’d be any correlation, it likely has more to do with how high/low-set your supraorbital bones are and the supraorbital fatpad

Had a graft to my radix and my epicanthal folds increased and so did the length of my medial canthus(although very slightly).

I don’t think there’d be any correlation, it likely has more to do with how high/low-set your supraorbital bones are and the supraorbital fatpad
Can it be fixed?

fix your acne and hair