would running test benefit me

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

goomaxxer
currently 15, seriously thinking about running a cycle for serious bone mass, should i wait till im 18? or take some during puberty
IMG 4524

waiting wont minimize side effects and taking a little wont either, if ur going to blast then blast and u are not becoming ogre from 1 cycle of 600ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and mouthwashdrinker
You look good if you are having issues irl its not due to your face
im not i just see bass and rira, my gf doesn’t really care but i feel boneless and low test oftentimes

• WTF
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Stewart
U need ear surgery and implants with double jaw surgery or ear surgery and roids+ aromasin and hcg + visit with the cosmotologist for favi asl xray and orthognatic/craniofacial surgery
Well u look like a mid high tier normie light triad. (Despite coloring) if u wanna have a jordan barret level dark triad look u should do something similar to what i suggested. Btw im gonna do most of what i said you should do just in a slightly diff way (i plan to)

U need ear surgery and implants with double jaw surgery or ear surgery and roids+ aromasin and hcg + visit with the cosmotologist for favi asl xray and orthognatic/craniofacial surgery
Roids being hgh/aromasin and test + small tren cycles mostly

Roids being hgh and test + small tren cycles.
currently 15, seriously thinking about running a cycle for serious bone mass, should i wait till im 18? or take some during pubertyView attachment 3223226
im 17 btw. I wish i ran hgh w aromasin when i was ur age