Would someone care if I made a thread about accutane

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
I'm 3 months in and I could share some things, but it will be lost in all these threads. Everything on here has been talked about millions of time already, but if it would help someone then imma do it.

Probably not cause there’s already many threads about it on here. Sorry man 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: silencio
However if you share your experience it could help people give hope about it still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and silencio
However if you share your experience it could help people give hope about it still
The whole deal on this forum is that most shit has been talked about million of times. There is no new thing to say. No point really making threads as a normal user, you get like 5 reacts then in a week everyone will forget it. The only beneficial thing this forum can give is either personalized advice, or threads about personal experience about different looksmaxxes. But not these oversaturated topics like accutane. Newer shit like fat dissolvers maybe.

There is no reason really to post here anymore.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
The whole deal on this forum is that most shit has been talked about million of times. There is no new thing to say. No point really making threads as a normal user, you get like 5 reacts then in a week everyone will forget it. The only beneficial thing this forum can give is either personalized advice, or threads about personal experience about different looksmaxxes. But not these oversaturated topics like accutane. Newer shit like fat dissolvers maybe.

There is no reason really to post here anymore.
I fully agree bro. There really isn’t anything new anymore. I already know what I wanna do. Giant implants and other surgeons need to invent new surgeries man, like hip narrowing, growth plate transplant. And heel implants for height

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and silencio
I fully agree bro. There really isn’t anything new anymore. I already know what I wanna do. Giant implants and other surgeons need to invent new surgeries man, like hip narrowing, growth plate transplant. And heel implants for height
I wasn't talking about surgeries, I don't know much of them just their basic definitions. I was talking about softmaxxing, there are only like 15 things you can do, and if you may them out, you are already like 95% softmaxxed. If botb got updated with some threads, there would be no point to participate in the forum.

And I feel like most interactions here are not genuine, no one has opinion just says what will get reps.

I wasn't talking about surgeries, I don't know much of them just their basic definitions. I was talking about softmaxxing, there are only like 15 things you can do, and if you may them out, you are already like 95% softmaxxed. If botb got updated with some threads, there would be no point to participate in the forum.

And I feel like most interactions here are not genuine, no one has opinion just says what will get reps.
ah yeah. Yeah softmaxxing can only get you so far. Same with surgeries (depending on your base) but softmaxxing is more limited. Im currently focusing on softmaxxing rn as i can now finally afford that shit with my job and Ngl its not much but it will do me favours in my current position im at,

• +1
ah yeah. Yeah softmaxxing can only get you so far. Same with surgeries (depending on your base) but softmaxxing is more limited. Im currently focusing on softmaxxing rn as i can now finally afford that shit with my job and Ngl its not much but it will do me favours in my current position im at,
Can you tell me more in dms?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
10 months in. Two boxes left. Great results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, HTN_Mentalcel and silencio
10 months in. Two boxes left. Great results.
I was purging for 2,5 months. When I started I had mild but noticable acne, but it got severe from the purge really fast. I couldn't make facial expressions or lie on my back.Now starting the 4th month, I only have like 3 active spots on my face, my back is still purging. Now it doesn't hurt, but I still have subhuman hyperpigmentation.

If you have any experiences similar to mine then please share

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I was purging for 2,5 months. When I started I had mild but noticable acne, but it got severe from the purge really fast. I couldn't make facial expressions or lie on my back.Now starting the 4th month, I only have like 3 active spots on my face, my back is still purging. Now it doesn't hurt, but I still have subhuman hyperpigmentation.

If you have any experiences similar to mine then please share

The hyperpigmentation is called melasma. It can be removed or at least reduced with hyaluronic acid. Maybe your dermatologist can prescribe you some.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and silencio
The hyperpigmentation is called melasma. It can be removed or at least reduced with hyaluronic acid. Maybe your dermatologist can prescribe you some.
I read that while on accutane, you shouldn't use anything else and just let accutane do it's thing. Is this bluepilled cope or should I take it seriously?

• +1
I read that while on accutane, you shouldn't use anything else and just let accutane do it's thing. Is this bluepilled cope or should I take it seriously?
Forgot to specify that you should use acids or creams only after the treatment.

• +1
Forgot to specify that you should use acids or creams only after the treatment.
Since no topicals are recommended to use, do you know perhaps about something that can be taken orally? Something that inhibits melanin production, like a tyrosinase inhibitor.
Sadly I only found topical tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid and hidroquinone, but I can't use them as of now

• +1
Since no topicals are recommended to use, do you know perhaps about something that can be taken orally? Something that inhibits melanin production, like a tyrosinase inhibitor.
Sadly I only found topical tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid and hidroquinone, but I can't use them as of now

Unfortunately, no. I plan on using Vitamin C Serum or Hyaluronic Acid for my dark spots that were caused by hyperpigmentation. I take nothing else besides Accutane.

• +1
Unfortunately, no. I plan on using Vitamin C Serum or Hyaluronic Acid for my dark spots that were caused by hyperpigmentation. I take nothing else besides Accutane.
Do you still have PIH after 10 months? brutal

Do you still have PIH after 10 months? brutal

I have a dark spot on the left side of my nose, but that's it. This is the most powerful looksmax I've ever done besides getting lean.

• +1
I have a dark spot on the left side of my nose, but that's it. This is the most powerful looksmax I've ever done besides getting lean.
Happy for you. Do you mind pming me pics? I'm curious

• +1
Happy for you. Do you mind pming me pics? I'm curious

Now that you brought it up, I plan on posting my pictures and asking for ratings and advices in September. My Accutane treatment and leanmaxing journey will end in August, one year after I started them. I know it will take some time, but if you're still here, I'll make sure to tag you. The only reason I don't feel comfortable sending pictures now is that I haven't finished what I started yet.

• +1
Now that you brought it up, I plan on posting my pictures and asking for ratings and advices in September. My Accutane treatment and leanmaxing journey will end in August, one year after I started them. I know it will take some time, but if you're still here, I'll make sure to tag you. The only reason I don't feel comfortable sending pictures now is that I haven't finished what I started yet.
I understand, please tag me then. I don't plan leaving this place by then, people here gave me so much that I gotta give back something too.

• +1
shit cleared my bacne ive had for damn near a decade in 2.5 months

love it

• +1
mention me

• +1