Would subliminals unironically work to improve mood and other “mental” things. Maybe subliminals that can increase productivity?

CtrlAltDelete

CtrlAltDelete

ㅤㅤ
Obviously the physical subliminals are bs, but what about the mental ones? Srs question

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sorrowfulsad
Placebo effects are known to work in some cases. if you want like more motivation I can see that it works but it would literally just be placebo effect

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Placebo effects are known to work in some cases. if you want like more motivation I can see that it works but it would literally just be placebo effect
Would it be placebo? As far as I know subliminals just "speak things" into your subconscious brain. All subliminals have very low audio playing in the background which speaks affirmations or things of that sort.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sorrowfulsad
Would it be placebo? As far as I know subliminals just "speak things" into your subconscious brain. All subliminals have very low audio playing in the background which speaks affirmations or things of that sort.
well thats what they are saying to you so you use their products aka give them views for money. theres no actual science behind this jfl

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete