Would suborbital rim implants help my profile?

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
I have a shit maxilla, I know. It is what it is.
Would suborbital rim implants help my lower eye area seem less sunken? Would it give the illusion of more forwards growth in the midface?
06FB0D9E 9542 444C 9C2E 8DEEB59B93B9

If not, what would help?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and forwardgrowth
Nigga what are suborbitals

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Infraorbital rim implant

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2933
  • +1
yes they would

meanwhile thumbpull

• +1
Thumbpull?
place your thumb under your palate and push the palate as hard as you can
preferably do the same but in directon of widening the palate
several times a day. I do 10

• +1
place your thumb under your palate and push the palate as hard as you can
preferably do the same but in directon of widening the palate
several times a day. I do 10
That indeed sounds like cope but i have nothing to lose by trying

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and GoMadAndSTFU
That indeed sounds like cope but i have nothing to lose by trying
It's note a cope. If not entire maxilla, it will at least protrude maxilla's mouth zone.
Yes you've got nothing to lose, try it. It does work undoubtedly unlike mewing that's very subtle if works at all

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Hades
It's note a cope. If not entire maxilla, it will at least protrude maxilla's mouth zone.
Yes you've got nothing to lose, try it. It does work undoubtedly unlike mewing that's very subtle if works at all
have u seen results bro? How long do you hold for?

• +1
Augmentation of the lateral orbital rim, brow ridge or upper eyelids would benefit you much more than anything related to the infraorbital rim.

Doing what I've outlined...You take an approach where you try to get your eyes closer to Gandy's

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
Augmentation of the lateral orbital rim, brow ridge or upper eyelids would benefit you much more than anything related to the infraorbital rim.

Doing what I've outlined...You take an approach where you try to get your eyes closer to Gandy's
Thought my hooding was already decent?

• +1
Thought my hooding was already decent?
Looks above average but see what I mean

light-blue-1.jpg

Lateral orbital rims and upper lids being extremely strong on Gandy

gettyimages-633596232.jpg

Looks mesmerizing and cat-like almost

But the you see from the side profile, how the augmentation of the infraorbital rims are almost irrelevant, in achieving this frontal look

david-gandy-2-z.jpg

This type of hooding does seem mostly genetic, though. Delon had it too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman and GoMadAndSTFU
Looks above average but see what I mean

light-blue-1.jpg

Lateral orbital rims and upper lids being extremely strong on Gandy

gettyimages-633596232.jpg

Looks mesmerizing and cat-like almost

But the you see from the side profile, how the augmentation of the infraorbital rims are almost irrelevant, in achieving this frontal look

david-gandy-2-z.jpg
So you want the hooding to sink into the eye?

here is a frontal pic of my eye area:
CAC36DE2 CD2C 4622 A4D8 9001B059216C
Would you recommend fat grafts under the eyebrow near the edges+glabella filler+ lateral rim implants?

• +1
So you want the hooding to sink into the eye?

here is a frontal pic of my eye area:
View attachment 195331Would you recommend fat grafts under the eyebrow near the edges+glabella filler+ lateral rim implants?
Get a small lateral orbital rim implant and get filler opposed to fat grafts because they're more predictable and you can place them more meticulously with smaller amounts in some places than others. Plus they can last 5+ years in many cases even if regular filler is used.

You could go to Dr George Yang in New York if that's closer, or just Taban if you're near LA.

In regard to the lateral orbital rim implant, if you wanted to go to Eppley you could, but you'll notice that they'll instantly make your eyes look more slayer-set instantly. I would be more prone to going to Eppley for this, because Colonel and myself briefed him on how we want it. I doubt other surgeons would know what you mean or would be willing to do such a small implant for you.

It's a very small implant. I got both augmentation of the lateral orbital rim via osteotomy and THEN I got an implant there, to get vertically narrow hooded eyes. But you don't need 5 surgeries like me.

You just need a small implant + fillers meticulously placed to achieve the same effect.

Get a small lateral orbital rim implant and get filler opposed to fat grafts because they're more predictable and you can place them more meticulously with smaller amounts in some places than others. Plus they can last 5+ years in many cases even if regular filler is used.

You could go to Dr George Yang in New York if that's closer, or just Taban if you're near LA.

In regard to the lateral orbital rim implant, if you wanted to go to Eppley you could, but you'll notice that they'll instantly make your eyes look more slayer-set instantly. I would be more prone to going to Eppley for this, because Colonel and myself briefed him on how we want it. I doubt other surgeons would know what you mean or would be willing to do such a small implant for you.

It's a very small implant. I got both augmentation of the lateral orbital rim via osteotomy and THEN I got an implant there, to get vertically narrow hooded eyes. But you don't need 5 surgeries like me.

You just need a small implant + fillers meticulously placed to achieve the same effect.
Thanks bro. Could i see a before/after of yours? I want to see the potential before i burn mad stacks.

• +1
Thanks bro. Could i see a before/after of yours? I want to see the potential before i burn mad stacks.
Seeing mine wouldn't be even a remotely accurate prediction because I got an osteotomy, plus a plethora of other eye area surgeries.

Your best bet would be to discuss it with Eppley and ask for a morph for your first stage of creating things. Take a straightforward and side profile picture in front of a white wall and ask him to morph you with what you need.

Give him pictures of people like Gandy and Delon and tell him that those are your goals and you want to accurately get an implant that can mimic that type of eye area. Then ask what his suggestion would be for that and all the other questions should go to him.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
Seeing mine wouldn't be even a remotely accurate prediction because I got an osteotomy, plus a plethora of other eye area surgeries.

Your best bet would be to discuss it with Eppley and ask for a morph for your first stage of creating things. Take a straightforward and side profile picture in front of a white wall and ask him to morph you with what you need.

Give him pictures of people like Gandy and Delon and tell him that those are your goals and you want to accurately get an implant that can mimic that type of eye area. Then ask what his suggestion would be for that and all the other questions should go to him.
Thank you bro.

here is your reddit gold:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and KEy21

Can you make a thread on lateral orbital rims and their role in an attractive face? Don't see that talked about at all.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
Don’t get surgery for your profile unless it’s legit sub 3. Focus on the front, way more important

Don’t get surgery for your profile unless it’s legit sub 3. Focus on the front, way more important
Profile affects the front

• +1
Jfl you will never get it

• +1
Profile affects the front

Not as much as the front affects the front...

You’re one of my favorite posters here. PM me and I’ll try to give you advice. Don’t waste money on things that don’t matter much.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Not as much as the front affects the front...

You’re one of my favorite posters here. PM me and I’ll try to give you advice. Don’t waste money on things that don’t matter much.
thanks bro. Im beat rn though, maybe tomorrow.
I can do whatever i want.
Thats my advice for yoiu.
Forget it
get out of my thread if you’re not going to contribute to my chadification, you have zero worth.

• +1
have u seen results bro? How long do you hold for?
I was astonished when saw the results, so yes I did. Wasn't even expecting them. After about 15-30 days (don't remember exactly) I first noticed that the angle between canine teeth and molars on their respective sides got larger, i.e. palate has expanded. It was then that I realized mouth area protrusion I noticed before probably wasn't just me deceiving myself.

My routine: strictly 10 times a day at least I push palate up as strong as I can with my fingers (you can hear/feel cracks or sounds similar to it) and do the same but pushing the palate to the sides.

Possibly mewing compliments the action so I wouldn't overlook it if you plan on thumbpulling.

• +1
I was astonished when saw the results, so yes I did. Wasn't even expecting them. After about 15-30 days (don't remember exactly) I first noticed that the angle between canine teeth and molars on their respective sides got larger, i.e. palate has expanded. It was then that I realized mouth area protrusion I noticed before probably wasn't just me deceiving myself.

My routine: strictly 10 times a day at least I push palate up as strong as I can with my fingers (you can hear/feel cracks or sounds similar to it) and do the same but pushing the palate to the sides.

Possibly mewing compliments the action so I wouldn't overlook it if you plan on thumbpulling.
will give it a try. Thank u king.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and beyourself
Is this the correct way to do it ?

Just pull/push in the way you'd like your maxilla/palate to grow, basically. There aren't so many variations I imagine so you'll probably know it when you hit the spot.

• +1
What kind of osteotomy did you get?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262