Would taking T

D

Deleted member 6873

At 17 be worth it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
best time to take t is at 10, next best time is as soon as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, goat2x, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Probably not.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6873
Yes

Taking t at anytime is worth it buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
To some it will be to some not .
None can tell you if it's worth it to you or not.
Educate yourself or don't.
Only you will be able to make your risk/reward profile, not some 14y year old aspie cunt on this site

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6873
At 17 be worth it tbh
yes just controll estrogen with some dht alternative (i hate estrogen nuking shit) you could experience bigger frame + bigger dick + masculinized face i experienced bigger frame + maculinization at 21

no, especially considering that looking feminine is ideal in 2020.

U dont need it if u eat 2 times a day slow sugars proteins fats and dont have insomnia and keep max an overweight of +10 kg max (depend of height).

Being slitghly overweight is better for hormonal system in winter. Of course this fat cant be in deep abdomen but in superficial zone.

Ur BMI should be at around 26-27 ideally.

U dont need it if u eat 2 times a day slow sugars proteins fats and dont have insomnia and keep max an overweight of +10 kg max (depend of height).

Being slitghly overweight is better for hormonal system in winter. Of course this fat cant be in deep abdomen but in superficial zone.

Ur BMI should be at around 26-27 ideally.

just close your plates bro!

inb4 plates are closed no they are not some plates are still open I know since I grew taller at fuking 19

At 17 be worth it tbh
Are you done growing in height and frame that’s what matters

if you aren’t don’t inject, itll cause you to lose your height gains by speeding up your tanner stages and increasing estrogen, tho the latter can be mitigated by using aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849