Would therapy for motivation work?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Firstly, on amphetamine

I cant bring myself to sit down and begin a task, is there even therapy for this or am I better off watching a Tony Robinson talk on youtube lol

Impossible to find motivation after finding the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and maxmendietta
Worst fucking response ever.
Bluepilled if you think you can ever find motivation for anything again as a sub chad

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Depends if you’re un productive because you’re distracted by negative thoughts patterns

Maybe you are chad. In that case I'm happy for you.
Still doesn't answer my question. Not caring about X surgeries or crying about why becky won't notice me doesn't help me apply myself to tasks.
Depends if you’re un productive because you’re distracted by negative thoughts patterns
I don't have any distractions I think, I just find reading material and putting words to paper demanding af and distract myself with anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Amphetamines probably aren't the best for long term motivation.

Amphetamines probably aren't the best for long term motivation.
yeah, I know. Just going to have to swallow the hard work and dedication pill..

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
High doses of amphetamines make me calm and put me in a centered mood..like I can live in the moment a lil better..

Very strange compared to how most ppl say they act on them..

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
yeah, I know. Just going to have to swallow the hard work and dedication pill..
There's really no substitute for having short-term and long-term goals. Prescription ADHD meds and/or some nootropics can certainly help but they're not the solution. I'm on 100mg modafinil and all I've noticed today was a weird energy in my head and a strange confidence boost and sociability. Not productive at all actually

There's really no substitute for having short-term and long-term goals. Prescription ADHD meds and/or some nootropics can certainly help but they're not the solution. I'm on 100mg modafinil and all I've noticed today was a weird energy in my head and a strange confidence boost and sociability. Not productive at all actually
I guess im specifically asking how to stop procrastinating and start those goals. But I get what you mean.