Would this be an optimal bulking steroid stack?

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Most valuable AM in Transfermarkt
Mainly focused in risk/reward ratio, Im already decently lean enough to avoid bloating myself like crazy or to gain a considerable amount of body fat (Although this is mostly controled by diet and genetics)
20240701 084940
My physique pic with no pump and in "natural" lightning to have an idea (Dirty ass mirror looks like i cummed there jfl

Im planning to run the basic bulking cycle of:
- Test, deca, dianabol

Since it is extremely common to gain mass/size efficiently and fast

Or
Using a cycle to get "cleaner" gains in less time but without having to worry about harsh side effects (And avoid using an AI since masteron already works as one in certain dosages)
Cycle:
-Test, masteron (And NPP if it is running well)

Before replying any related shit, I am completely conscious and aware about the potential side effects, Or before anyone says something like "Bro u dont need roids thats already a muh female gaze fisek", Nigga in my future career/life no person is going to respect a small man like me just because i have a "muh lean aesthetic physique", Size needs to be added with muscular definition, And you already know how it works as a natural without top tier genetics for building muscle, If you are shredded, you going to be arguably small, If you get big, You are going to be a bloated ass nigger with no definition and even worse, Look like the "gymcel" stereotype

Any suggestions/advice are well welcomed :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Tagging @ConfusedBolivian knowledgeable user in roids

Mainly focused in risk/reward ratio, Im already decently lean enough to avoid bloating myself like crazy or to gain a considerable amount of body fat (Although this is mostly controled by diet and genetics)
My physique pic with no pump and in "natural" lightning to have an idea (Dirty ass mirror looks like i cummed there jfl

- Test, deca, dianabol

Or
Using a cycle to get "cleaner" gains in less time but without having to worry about harsh side effects (And avoid using an AI since masteron already works as one in certain dosages)
Cycle:

Before replying any related shit, I am completely conscious and aware about the potential side effects, Or before anyone says something like "Bro u dont need roids thats already a muh female gaze fisek", Nigga in my future career/life no person is going to respect a small man like me just because i have a "muh lean aesthetic physique", Size needs to be added with muscular definition, And you already know how it works as a natural without top tier genetics for building muscle, If you are shredded, you going to be arguably small, If you get big, You are going to be a bloated ass nigger with no definition and even worse, Look like the "gymcel" stereotype

Any suggestions/advice is well welcomed :feelsokman:
If it’s your first cycle just run 250mg test, don’t overcomplicate things. Do a lot of bloodtests to keep track of your estrogene. The first cycle doesn’t need to be complicated or a lot that’s why 250 test ist perfect. Low sideeffects and you see how well u respond. Keep in mind your training and nutrition needs to be great too!! If you want to take more maybe throw in some anavar

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, ConfusedBolivian and ChadOrDeath
If it’s your first cycle just run 250mg test, don’t overcomplicate things. Do a lot of bloodtests to keep track of your estrogene. The first cycle doesn’t need to be complicated or a lot that’s why 250 test ist perfect. Low sideeffects and you see how well u respond. Keep in mind your training and nutrition needs to be great too!! If you want to take more maybe throw in some anavar
Yeah forgot to mention that I would start with test at "low doses" to see how my body would react to it, Im also planning to do BnC to avoid doing PCT and taking shit tons of other drugs, And bloodwork to monitor my health overtime too

- Test, deca, dianabol

Or
Cycle:

Any suggestions/advice is well welcomed :feelsokman:
instead of test deca dbol switch the test for primobolan and you have an amazing cycle right there.
test masteron npp is great also but more heavy on the androgenic side effects.

first option i said is the best, similar to the cycle i am running rn

if it is your first cycle then do primo100mg with dbianabol 15mg or test only 250mg

instead of test deca dbol switch the test for primobolan and you have an amazing cycle right there.
test masteron npp is great also but more heavy on the androgenic side effects.

first option i said is the best, similar to the cycle i am running rn
Thanks, By the way why would you take off the test in that cycle in that stack? Im not extremely knowledgeable about this

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Thanks, By the way why would you take off the test in that cycle in that stack? Im not extremely knowledgeable about this
bcs testosterone is way too androgenic and estrogenic, you want the best results with the lowest side effects and test is really not a good choice in most cycles, and only function is too control estrogen and libido in a cycle nothing else but with nandrolone and dianabol you need a compound that will regulate your estrogen like primobolan, test will give you gyno and brutally high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
bcs testosterone is way too androgenic and estrogenic, you want the best results with the lowest side effects and test is really not a good choice in most cycles, and only function is too control estrogen and libido in a cycle nothing else but with nandrolone and dianabol you need a compound that will regulate your estrogen like primobolan, test will give you gyno and brutally high estrogen
Sure i understand now, Has more sense if im already going to hop in trt after the cycle ends, So no need to worry about total shutdown after that

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Sure i understand now, Has more sense if im already going to hop in trt after the cycle ends, So no need to worry about total shutdown after that
i would suggest you to do test only cycle since it will be your first cycle. go with 250 or 300mg

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ChadOrDeath
Your a pussy bro, I cruise at 250 as my TRT JFL

extremely low sides 200mg test year round until reaching the size you want and then 100-150mg test weekly for trt

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ChadOrDeath