Would this be valid in a court of law?

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
fat smelyl dude rapes a woman and goes to jail, on his trial one year later hes been in jail and worked out and lost all the weight and looks fresh, the girl sees him and realizes she wants him and then that could be a valid reason for her to announce to the court “i drop the whole case it wasnt rape i want him to do it again🫦

in other words can smth be rape in the present but in hindsight it isnt rape cuz the girl likes the dude now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, DarkTriadBeliever, cromagnon and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore @cromagnon @Tortoisecel @MoggerGaston @Aladin

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
3 am chad thoughts

fat smelyl dude rapes a woman and goes to jail, on his trial one year later hes been in jail and worked out and lost all the weight and looks fresh, the girl sees him and realizes she wants him and then that could be a valid reason for her to announce to the court “i drop the whole case it wasnt rape i want him to do it again🫦

in other words can smth be rape in the present but in hindsight it isnt rape cuz the girl likes the dude now?
Impressive thought experiment.

Ive seen enough insane cases where I wouldn’t be surprised.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
then they fall in love and a silhouette of them kiss in the window as fireworks blow off in the distance hallmark type beat inni

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach