Would this stack be good dimorphism maxing.

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
Cjc+dac,mk677 plus dht for 3 to 4 months im 16.5 @Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Cjc+dac,mk677 plus dht for 3 to 4 months im 16.5 @Lev Peshkov
No at 16.5 your growth plates are already closed and your puberty and facial structure is over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
No at 16.5 your growth plates are already closed and your puberty and facial structure is over.

Women stop growing at 15 or 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and maxmendietta
tf ur saying mine were still open at 17 and a half + i lead a super high cortisol and high e shit lifestyle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
tf ur saying mine were still open at 17 and a half + i lead a super high cortisol and high e shit lifestyle
What plates were still open? How did you know X-ray?

What plates were still open? How did you know X-ray?
Yes i did an xray and some blood tests and my hand and leg plates were open confirmed by an endocrinologist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Yes i did an xray and some blood tests and my hand and leg plates were open confirmed by an endocrinologist
Oh those ones don’t close until much later like mid 20s. The puberty ends when clavicle plates fuse. Long bones don’t mean shit.

Oh those ones don’t close until much later like mid 20s. The puberty ends when clavicle plates fuse. Long bones don’t mean shit.
i edited it i meant leg plates instead of clavicle plates ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and wasted
Bones can still calcify and increase in density thus increasing protrusion. Specially in brow ridge, cheekbone and gonion areas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6572
My point stands. Dude no one face changes after like 16/17
my bizygomatic grew like 0.6cm each side from 18 to 19 tbh. may be late puberty but i also discovered mewing in that timespan

my bizygomatic grew like 0.6cm each side from 18 to 19 tbh. may be late puberty but i also discovered mewing in that timespan
I feel like cheekbones are the last facial bone to develop. My dad cheekbones are a lot bigger than mine but my jaw and everything else is better. Also a lot of users here have told me there cheekbones for better after 18
Bones can still calcify and increase in density thus increasing protrusion. Specially in brow ridge, cheekbone and gonion areas

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Facial bones never really close fully, 16 is a good age to start mewing
Those past 25 can still mew but results will take significantly longer, so the younger you are in the 16-25 the better

Also is why steroid users often notice jaw growth/masseter hypertrophy

Making your frame wider manually would only have an aesthetic effect, guys with naturally wider frames however will have likely a higher muscle mass potential

Last edited:
Stop coping there were people having height gains at 19

what are you retarded?
Jfl @this aspie scientist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5052
it means more mineral deposits in the bone
doesnt change bone shape at all

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
it means more mineral deposits in the bone
doesnt change bone shape at all
Bigonial width can definitely increase though not sure whether bone or muscle.
And look at the boxers and ufc fighters their faces gets robust and more bone mass around the eye region

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Bigonial width can definitely increase though not sure whether bone or muscle.
And look at the boxers and ufc fighters their faces gets robust and more bone mass around the eye region
Its the muscle pulling on the bone it can cause morphological changes
your second statement is pure bullshit bone mineral density cant change the projection of the bone.

• +1

Take the youth pill

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Its the muscle pulling on the bone it can cause morphological changes
your second statement is pure bullshit bone mineral density cant change the projection of the bone.
So bonesmashing entirely cope? What about wolf's law? Tennis players has bigger wrist circumference on their serving hands. I think spending outdoor and in the sun has a lot to do with orbital bone protrusion both laterally and forward growth wise

• JFL
@Mirin2234 You stupid retard stay in the offtopic section. You probably don't even know what the fuck OP is talking about....

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and goat2x
So bonesmashing entirely cope? What about wolf's law? Tennis players has bigger wrist circumference on their serving hands. I think spending outdoor and in the sun has a lot to do with orbital bone protrusion both laterally and forward growth wise
Yes, in dexa scans they have denser bones due to bone mineral density.

" I think spending outdoor and in the sun has a lot to do with orbital bone protrusion both laterally and forward growth wise"

?? :lul:

• JFL
@Mirin2234 You stupid retard stay in the offtopic section. You probably don't even know what the fuck OP is talking about....
You are stupid as fuck
he actually gave some what good answer before changing his mind because someone said something "scientific" when its bullshit.

• +1
Yes, in dexa scans they have denser bones due to bone mineral density.

" I think spending outdoor and in the sun has a lot to do with orbital bone protrusion both laterally and forward growth wise"

?? :lul:
Bro science but worth a shot :p
In india all the beggars and the people who live in the street has protruded brow and cheekbone with high amount of bone mass despite poor diet. Just google indian farmers

Bro science but worth a shot :p
In india all the beggars and the people who live in the street has protruded brow and cheekbone with high amount of bone mass despite poor diet. Just google indian farmers
Its probably(99%) phenotype and genetics.
correlation doesnt imply causation, many people are over 6' in Africa despite "poor" diet

• +1
@goat2x keep sucking his dick
Yeah he right
keep applying dht gel to your face maybe you will go bald jfl @ ur donkey iq fucking idiot stay in off topic
you are retarded

• +1
Yeah he right
keep applying dht gel to your face maybe you will go bald jfl @ ur donkey iq fucking idiot stay in off topic
you are retarded
I completely understand that you have to prove your point no matter how stupidly retarded and mentally deranged you are. It's to be expected since most people do that.... oh and when did I say that I'm applying dht gel to my face you soy fuck? Just assume shit and further prove how much of an unevolved creature you are theory.

I completely understand that you have to prove your point no matter how stupidly retarded and mentally deranged you are. It's to be expected since most people do that.... oh and when did I say that I'm applying dht gel to my face you soy fuck? Just assume shit and further prove how much of an unevolved creature you are theory.
You are baboon iq
kill yourself stupid bitch i said "somewhat good answers"
try reading my comments again without going er from being a social reject fucking loser

• +1
stop coping I am 17 in Tanner Stage 4 and an endocrinologist confirmed I can grow 10-15cm more

You are baboon iq
kill yourself stupid bitch i said "somewhat good answers"
try reading my comments again without going er from being a social reject fucking loser

I completely understand that you have to prove your point no matter how stupidly retarded and mentally deranged you are.

*Uses kys as an argument*
*Calls me low iq*

No clavicle showed complete fusion until the age of 22 years. Complete fusion of the medial end of the clavicle was seen latest at 32 years in the male clavicles

idiots spouting bs is why this forum has gone to shit

• +1
Reactions: wasted
*Uses kys as an argument*
*Calls me low iq*
You are just retarded as shit
no reason to argue with u r microscopic brain
you didnt call out the guy who said bone mineral density means bone projection but you called out mirin
for saying dont take excess hgh fucking bullshit dht because it wont work
you are a donkey iq fucking subhuman slit ur wrists

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and goat2x
@goat2x

Some 16 yo autistic faggot who cuts himself >>>>>> actual scientific research...

No clavicle showed complete fusion until the age of 22 years. Complete fusion of the medial end of the clavicle was seen latest at 32 years in the male clavicles

idiots spouting bs is why this forum has gone to shit

you didnt call out the guy who said bone mineral density means bone projection but you called out mirin
Because I don't argue when I know little about topics such as what that guy you were talking about had mentioned I simply shut up unlike you. You always have to pretend to know shit when you're completely ignorant.

for saying dont take excess hgh fucking bullshit dht because it wont work
He's stupid because he said bone growth stops much earlier than it actually does.

you are a donkey iq fucking subhuman slit ur wrists
Reminder you're a yet to evolve subhuman white wannabe creature who feels insecure about being inferior because of his ancestry. Don't get me wrong... you are inferior in many ways, the most obvious ones are your low iq and complete disregard of logic.

Last edited:
@goat2x

Some 16 yo autistic faggot who cuts himself >>>>>> actual scientific research...

Because I don't argue when I know little about topics such as what that guy you were talking about had mentioned I simply shut up unlike you. You always have to pretend to know shit when you're completely ignorant.

He's stupid because he said bone growth stops much earlier than it actually does.

Reminder you're a yet to evolve subhuman white wannabe creature who feels insecure about being inferior because of his ancestry. Don't get me wrong... you are inferior in many ways, the most obvious ones are your low iq and complete disregard of logic.
jfl @ ur iq levels you lifeless recessed low iq peanuthead
when did u say that ur jaw stops growing at 16?never.
i actually proved it otherwise it many threads but taking dht and hgh wont do shit.
also you are an abstract reader subhuman jfl if u think your jaw will grow significantly where is the actual data? its stastically signficant
do you know what that means?
in your logic lets just ignore surgeries cuz you will grow anyways :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

lets be honest, you know nothing about these because you are an offtopic warrior sub 30 iq level subhuman
"Because I don't argue when I know little about topics such as what that guy you were talking about had mentioned I simply shut up unlike you. You always have to pretend to know shit when you're completely ignorant."
cmon prove me wrong you retarded donkey abomination, you cant your brain is stunted from all the years of bullying
you are a son of a whore your peers use to bully you thats why you became malnourished and retarded
you didnt prove him wrong
taking hgh wont do shit jfl @ ur bug eating microscopic brain

• +1
l if u think your jaw will grow significantly where is the actual data

I say from personal experience that there is SIGNIFICANT jaw growth from 16-18. I joined this site when i was 16 in 2018 while you joined this year. I have before and after pics which prove this.

• +1
Reactions: wasted and goat2x
I say from personal experience that their is SIGNIFICANT jaw growth from 16-18. I joined this site when i was 16 in 2018 while you joined this year. I have before and after pics which prove this.
anecdotal, mine changed too, it totally depends on the person
and i never said it otherwise but i didnt specify an age group
i think after 20 its not significant
i just stated hgh and dht wont do shit .

• +1
jfl @ ur iq levels you lifeless recessed low iq peanuthead
when did u say that ur jaw stops growing at 16?never.
i actually proved it otherwise it many threads but taking dht and hgh wont do shit.
also you are an abstract reader subhuman jfl if u think your jaw will grow significantly where is the actual data? its stastically signficant
do you know what that means?
in your logic lets just ignore surgeries cuz you will grow anyways :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

lets be honest, you know nothing about these because you are an offtopic warrior sub 30 iq level subhuman
"Because I don't argue when I know little about topics such as what that guy you were talking about had mentioned I simply shut up unlike you. You always have to pretend to know shit when you're completely ignorant."
cmon prove me wrong you retarded donkey abomination, you cant your brain is stunted from all the years of bullying
you are a son of a whore your peers use to bully you thats why you became malnourished and retarded
you didnt prove him wrong
taking hgh wont do shit jfl @ ur bug eating microscopic brain

No amount of arguing with me would change the fact that you're a genetic dead end and a true freak of nature.

*Calls me malnourished*
*Is shorter than me*

*Says he would bully me*
*Worships my race*

Truely over for you and I suggest paying Gandy a visit in hopes of fixing the unfixable
47c956e1bd3cb91ac9a9f3493c44afbf  weight loss for men weight loss diets

Don't quote me again you piece of shit.

anecdotal, mine changed too, it totally depends on the person
and i never said it otherwise but i didnt specify an age group
i think after 20 its not significant
i just stated hgh and dht wont do shit .

then why the fuck are we arguing?
is mirin not a retard?

then why the fuck are we arguing?
is mirin not a retard?
i mean he atleast said not to take shit unlike others
the retard @wasted just called him out for a few reacts when other users said much more bullshit

• +1
No amount of arguing with me would change the fact that you're a genetic dead end and a true freak of nature.

*Calls me malnourished*
*Is shorter than me*

*Says he would bully me*
*Worships my race*

Truely over for you and I suggest paying Gandy a visit in hopes of fixing the unfixable
View attachment 673404
Don't quote me again you piece of shit.
giga subhuman cringemaxxing reply
you are an autistic bully victim ,gandy's spit has more smv than your perma virgin ass have
just go er finally
you are a stundted subhuman
i dont worship your curry race neither your 5'1 mega hobbit height
you are an ugly recessed subhuman in denial

• +1
All I wanted to know is if was a good stack or not I didn't want a fucking multiple paragraph roast off jfl obviously taking steroids changes your face during puberty there's been multiple transformations posted to this form.
Screenshot 20200917 073534 YouTube
Screenshot 20200901 074443 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20200917 074829 YouTube
just tell me if it will work:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited: