Would tinder be a waste of time for me? Rate me

No, I dont see why you wouldnt be able to get a decent amount of matches, also you look terrible in that pic in comparison to some of your other ones I have seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Low chadlite in other pics, In this pic HTN.

why cant I edit my comments.

I am going to change what I said above actually.
Mid/High Chadlite in other pics, High HTN in this one.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
No, I dont see why you wouldnt be able to get a decent amount of matches, also you look terrible in that pic in comparison to some of your other ones I have seen.
Yeah, I've been a little sleep-deprived. My face is constantly changing. I'm hoping these changes are an improvement

Take melanotan 2

U look like a happy Jeffery dahmer u have appeal

A lot of good features, tinder wouldn't be a waste.. Is it your natural hair color?

I think dying your hair / eyebrows black might ascend you hard.. but not needed

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Coloring is ur best feature
Thanks. A lot of people tell me I should dye my hair, but honestly, I like my red hair. I feel like it compliments my green eyes

Tinder would be an option for you, but not a very good option. Tinder is brutal and it requires one to be at least a chadlite to score average looking females regularly, or a htn if you are willing to go for subhuman females.

Your face is the weirdest
Thanks. A lot of people tell me I should dye my hair, but honestly, I like my red hair. I feel like it compliments my green eyes
Dye your eyebrows only

Tinder would be an option for you, but not a very good option. Tinder is brutal and it requires one to be at least a chadlite to score average looking females regularly, or a htn if you are willing to go for subhuman females.
brutal tinderpill

No, but stop smiling and also fix ur uee on the right eye, maybe rhino for a slimmer tip

I am pretty certain you'd do great on tinder. You got a very unique face and something tells me you are a tall fella irl

No, but stop smiling and also fix ur uee on the right eye, maybe rhino for a slimmer tip
It's usually not that bad. I got bad sleep the night before. Here's how it is normally

Attachments

• 20220929_143438.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
It's usually not that bad. I got bad sleep the night before. Here's how it is normally
chad profile picture also tbh you look good man you can get bitches

I have some matches and I am ltn no joke

So i wouldn‘t see why you wouldn‘t geg 99+ matches lol

why cant I edit my comments.

I am going to change what I said above actually.
Mid/High Chadlite in other pics, High HTN in this one.
HTN is defo a overrate

His colouring is an astronomically brutal failo

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Johanjohan and Corleone
Neck Training ٫ you look good

Borderline ogre looking.

that's an indian telling you that coloring is your best feature. It isn't it is your jaw, and your coloring even failos you a little in the west.

His colouring is an astronomically brutal failo
things indians and black guys will never understand. they see bleach white skin and colorful hair and their brains shut down.

things indians and black guys will never understand. they see bleach white skin and colorful hair and their brains shut down.
Muh every white guy with a big chin is chadlite……

And to answer your question OP I’d rate you as a mid tier normie about average

Is tinder a waste of time for you? With that picture in the OP yes it is

With some better NT pics and shit you could have some success if you put in a lot of effort

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Johanjohan
I figured the jaw and cheekbones prominence would justified chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Yes, yes it would be a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Yes, yes it would be a waste of time
I've been working hard to change my jaw and cheekbones. I really feel like I have the bone structure to be at least a chadlite. Not a single feature of mine is recessed or underdeveloped. I just can't handle living a life where I don't physically attract women. I'd raze hell to be attractive. I don't care what it takes

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I've been working hard to change my jaw and cheekbones. I really feel like I have the bone structure to be at least a chadlite. Not a single feature of mine is recessed or underdeveloped. I just can't handle living a life where I don't physically attract women. I'd raze hell to be attractive. I don't care what it takes
Harmony says no

This guys gets all over ratings. Sometimes when he post good pics. He will be rated HTN-Chadlite.. Sometimes mid tier normie etc.
Send me his pics

Send me his pics
I dont have his pics. He sometime post his pic here and there. Sometimes he looks aspie and sometimes with good photo he can look decent.

Need to get a haircut, fade on sides. Tan your skin and dye your hair and beard black.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
What do you think is not right with his face?
Too much jaw mass for how rounded it is, fully hooded eye on right side, no hooding on left, both eyes look bad but they aren’t even matching so stands out like a sore thumb, bulbous nose tip with awful nose shape, horrendous ginger failo (didn’t even consider this one initially and still not really), rounded hairline, straight hair, very low cheekbone height and too much chin height for philtrum and rest of face. Makes him look ridiculously uncanny and just plain ugly.

Too much jaw mass for how rounded it is, fully hooded eye on right side, no hooding on left, both eyes look bad but they aren’t even matching so stands out like a sore thumb, bulbous nose tip with awful nose shape, horrendous ginger failo (didn’t even consider this one initially and still not really), rounded hairline, straight hair, very low cheekbone height and too much chin height for philtrum and rest of face. Makes him look ridiculously uncanny and just plain ugly.
I really wonder what I'd look like with a good nose morph. Makes me curious how much it really fucks me

Being a ginger is a huge failo

Yes. Youll barely get anything

ethnics here rating u down cause of jealousy
Ur colouring is decent, good eyes and good jaw/chin

also youre mtn

I really wonder what I'd look like with a good nose morph. Makes me curious how much it really fucks me
Very little difference, your actual bone structure is fucked

Don't listen to these retards. Unless you are an autist, you have good chances. HTN.