would u be happy with this color eyed latina ?

T

traveler

Kraken

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, shizuku11111 and 📎♿️⚙️
@klip11 @Bojack @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Jason Voorhees @TheTakeoverHasBegun

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No. Also she’s wearing contacts. :y'all:

• WTF
Reactions: traveler
she knows color eyes = feminine

brutal for white brahs
IMG 4871

• JFL
  • Woah
I know a white-passing Latina and she said to me she likes black guys the most but dated only white guys. :fuk:
females tend to wait for brah to approach and the one she wants isn't approaching

the white brah got confidence from JBW theory on looksmax forum so they approached her

females tend to wait for brah to approach and the one she wants isn't approaching

the white brah got confidence from JBW theory on looksmax forum so they approached her
I have no idea what or how but I asked her, haven’t checked my messages yet. I asked her if she liked Latinos or whites since she’s white-passing and not self-hating like most ethnic women are due to their coloring, said she liked Latinos and white brahs but found blacks most attractive. Confusing shit, why go for white brah if you like black bhai the most? It’s kinda odd.

• +1
I have no idea what or how but I asked her, haven’t checked my messages yet. I asked her if she liked Latinos or whites since she’s white-passing and not self-hating like most ethnic women are due to their coloring, said she liked Latinos and white brahs but found blacks most attractive. Confusing shit, why go for white brah if you like black bhai the most? It’s kinda odd.
i think its pretty common since women expect the man to approach

its like if you like eating pizza but the only option available is steak
you'll eat the steak

but im sure there is more aggressive female out there that will only go after what they want as well

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I will be happy with being 7”0 400lbs, 10% body fat, 12 inch wrists, and 8”0 wingspan

• JFL
she's one of those weird cases where she is both good looking and obnoxious looking at the same time

Only if they're natural. When a woman changes her eye color it makes her look like a completely different person. I hate when people change their appearance. If I like something the first time I see it I'm gonna be completely turned off at any drastic changes after that.